birthdays

F/n POV.
I woke from the hospital a few days ago. As far as i knew team 7 made it through the portal. The heros lucky covered it up the incident saying all might and mr Todoroki fought orochimaru.

I got up from bed to see a empty room. Soon I heard Fuyumi scream "hide she is coming!" "What?!" Is all I said. She looked happy "just hide it her birthday!" She said quickly hiding.

I hid in the closet. Not really know what was going on. A cat jumped on me and fell asleep. What do I do now?! I just sat there still as a board.

Soon I heard "surprise!" Everyone was having fun but I just sat there. Soon I heard someone say "where is f/n?" Everyone looked at the closet.

I heard foot steps coming near. The door opens to shoto starring at me confused. "The cat is asleep and I don't know what to do when I hide. Do I stay in the closet or jump out and attack?" I asked. They laughed "it was a surprise birthday party for mom. Have you never had one?" Asked Natsuo.

Everyone looked at me. "Never been to a birthday party. For me it's just another day you get older." I said.

They looked at me sad. "It doesn't matter. I think the thing your supposed to say is happy birthday Mrs Todoroki." I said. She smiled at me sadly. "Thanks f/n." She said.

After that we had a small party just his family and me. I was in the corner watching from a far. They laughed and played. Sometimes would try and bring me in but I said no.

Soon shoto came over. "You ok f/n?" He asked. "I'm fine." I said. "aren't you a A N BAW?" He said trying to remember the name. "ANBU and yes I am. Thats all I've ever been." I said. "all you ever talk about is that But What is your personality? It's like your a machine" He asked.

Now that I think of it he's right. I've always been told what I am. I'm strong I'm loyal I'm a ANBU I'm a killer but what do I think of my self?

In the back of my mind I knew the answer. Failure "your not ok are you?" He asked. I shook my head "I have no idea." I said.

He laughed "what?" I asked "nothing" he said. "Ill be here for you if you need help" he said back to his emotionless face. "When you take your own advice call me so far your doing the samething as me" I said.

He looked a little mad but didn't say anything. The rest of the time he went back to his family. I did what I always do. Sit and watch from a far.

Shoto kept glancing at me. He probably is mad but it's the truth. He is doing what his father wants. The only difference is I'm a killer.

I couldn't help but wonder what I will do about the portal. If I don't leave soon I'll be called as dead. You would think oo why not go back a little late and say surprise I'm actually alive! Unfortunately my dad won't see it that way. He will see it as a show of weakness. My training will go up and so will the beatings.

I don't want to go through that. My mind started to race. I need to let off some steam. I went to the training room. I was hitting a punching bag. Every negative thought I would hit harder.

Not good enough
punch.
Not wrong enough
punch.
A killer
punch
A murderer
punch.
Motherless
punch.
I can't I can't I can't I can't!

I felt someone grab my shoulder. "Calm down you will break the punching bag." Shoto said. "Sorry" I said. "Why say sorry all the time?" He asked, I shrugged.

I started to punch it more. "say sorry first and you won't get hurt. You are not in control of your actions. If they know you are against them you will be put in danger. Listen to the leader no matter how you feel about it." I said reciting the rules I learned from my father's.

"You sound like a machine." He said. "I guess you could say that. I don't got much of a choice." I said. "That is annoying" he said

"Why?" I asked "even I have some choices but you act like you don't have anything and it pisses me off." He said. I got mad and punched harder. "I dont have much and the thing I do have is only holding on by a thread. I have orders. *Punch* I have rules *punch* the man I call a father is brutal master. I'm seen as a cold *punch* heartless *punch* killing *punch* monster *punch* the hokages family are nice but there not close. *punch* I killed her! *Punch* my father just watched *punch* as she died *punch* so sorry if I'm a little off track *punch*" I punched it so hard it broke.

I fell to my knees. I'm weak "sorry if you excuse me I'll-" I felt arms around me. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to push you. I just I didn't Imagine it was that bad. It's ok to be sad. You can talk to me if you ever need anyone." He said.

I hugged back "thanks Todoroki." I said. "Call me shoto." He said (sorry for the confusion but ive been trying to separate them all by first names and the parents have last names) I nodded. "Thanks shoto." I said. He nodded.

I left with a red face and a beating heart. What's wrong with me?!