School?!

F/n POV.
Uggggggg it's almost been 3 weeks. Me and shoto has been getting close but I'll leave soon. We were heading to talk to the heros and see how its going.

Me and shoto went to talk to a hero. (Idk random hero) "I'm sorry but we can't do it" they said. "What do you mean?" I asked "I mean there is no way to create that portal." They said again.

I looked over to shoto and he looked relieved? For some reason I was to kinda. "I guess I'm never going back" I said to him. "Is that so bad? I mean you don't have to deal with your dad. Also you seem to be more at easy then you first did. Maybe it's for the best." Shoto said.

He was right "I guess thanks shoto." I said. We went to the principals office. "Hello f/n, todoroki! So since you can't go back we decided to let you stay here!" He said in nodded "I understand" I said.

After that we went to pack for the dorms. "Ok let's go f/n!" Shoto said. He said goodbye to everyone and we left.

As we walked it was silent. "So f/n do you like anyone from your home or here?" He asked awkwardly I shook my head no. "No didn't have enough time back at my world and here you are the closest one I know." I said he blushed and I realized what i said. "Wait I mean you the only person I really talk to imeanimaybebutnotsayingiamijustyourgoodlookingbutidontknowithinkilikeyoubutmaybenotandifnotimcompletelycoolwithitandwontsayanythinaboutiteveragainyouknowwhatnevermindletsgotoschoolyepimgoingtodieyepimgoingtokillmyself" I said

I started to speed walk away."wait f/n!" Shoto said but I keep walk fast. He grabbed my arm. I felt lips on mine. "I like you to." He said I was red as a tomato "I've never been in a relationship before." I said. He smiled "neither have I" I smiled back. He stared at me "it's beautiful you should smile more" I blushed and turned around. I held my middle finger up. "I'm sorry I only want you to smile to me!" He said chasing me. I then ran until I ran into a angry blond.

"What the-" he looked down to see me and shoto right behind me. "Wait aren't you that girl that beat all-" he stopped himself. "Hmm so you and half and half are bahhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaa" he started to laugh. I got up and left with shoto leaving a laughing blond.

We went in and settled into the dorm. It was dinner time. me and shoto stayed close to each other. Everyone was crowded around the tv. "Oooo look at shoto and f/n sooo cute!" Dinki shouted. Everyone looked at us in awe. Shoto grabbed onto my waist. "I didn't mean it but ok you go shoto just make sure you two keep it down when we are trying to sleep." Dinki said. Mineta was the first to laugh along with everyone else. Shoto and I blushed bright red. I've never had this feeling before.

Time Skip
It was the next morning when we were in class. All might came in "f/n! The portal it's open and people came through!" He said. I jumped out of my seat. Shoto followed me.

I ran in to see a blond scratching his head sweet dropping. There was also a h/c (hair color) man there. I walked up to them. "Hokage? Father?" They looked at me. Father got angry "is that how you address is! When we get back!" The hokage cut him off "it's fine sir!" He said trying to help.

I shook my head. I got on one knee "sorry hokage, father." I said. He looked at me in disgust. "It's fine snake. Get up off the floor. We need to figure out how to get back." Hokage said. My heart dropped. "Sir-" I was cut off by a hard slap by my father.

The heros and shoto went to stop them but I held my hand up. "Do you dare speak against your hokage?!" He said the hokage had rage in his eyes. "excuse me sir but she is still a kid. I've seen what you've done to her. I've had enough with this!" The hokage said. My father was mad. "She is my daughter!" He said.

"Not the way you treat her. You don't think I don't see her come from training hurt! I send her on a very hard mission just for you to hurt her worse! When we get back I want her to move out of your house! Do I make my self clear?!" He said. My father flinched "yes sir" he said. "I'm sorry f/n I should have delt with him a long time ago. Now what would you like?" He said with a small smile but still glaring at my father.

I glanced at shoto. The hokage noticed "I see let me tell you something. I was blind to hinata for the longest time and when I figured it out. I loved her and she couldn't be with me. Just know that it won't be easy and no matter what. we care for you. Here take this." he hands me a scroll "this is something you can send messages through. You can talk to us any time. Good luck f/n I hope you are happy." He said.

I looked at him. "Thanks hokage!" I said. Hugging him. He was surprised but hugged back "you really will be happier here" he said.

Shoto walked up "thank you sir." He said with a smile. I smiled back "haha don't worry I know what it's like not fitting in. I'm glad she has you but remember she my not be my daughter but I will kill you" he said my father scoffed. Shoto sweet dropped. We watched as they left back. "I guess you stuck with me." I said to shoto "I guess so" he said smirking.