going back

Today is the day. I've been skipping class to practice. I went to the usj place to close the portal. I sat at on the ground. Class 1A and 1B came in to watch. "Why are they here?" I asked "we needed some hero's to watch you and wee didn't have enough heros to watch the class and this so-" aizawa said.

I see a purple haired kid. We stared at each other for a while. I had my anbu cloths on. "Ok this will take a couple of hours. No matter what happens don't come near me. I don't know what's going to happen." I said to all might. He nodded.

I sat down and did some hand signs. I felt a serge of something shoot through me. Pain was every where. I started to shake. It hurt bad tears ran down my face. I could see the portal open. I could see orange. He was in pain to. We stared at each other. He smiled at me. I held my ground.

It's been a hour of pain. I screamed out in pain a few times but held my ground. Soon I saw the hokage go into shock. No no no he could die "hokage!"I screamed trying to wake him up. Everyone got up but I told them to stay. Soon I saw why the hokage went into shock.
⚠️Trigger warning ⚠️

My body went into stiff. I saw my mother in front of me. She was dead with a kunai in her neck. Then I saw my brother with a rope around his neck. Voices were everywhere. I grabbed my head. It didn't help.

They screamed but I stayed seated. I could barely hear people scream my name. My mother and brothers body was coming closer "Stay away!" I said

Todoroki POV.

Stay away she screamed. The portal was closing and opening. She was shaking from the pain and whatever she is seeing. Tears ran down her cheeks. I need to help! I ran twords her but someone grabbed me. "Are you trying to get killed! You can trust her she is strong girl" Bakugou said. "I need to help her! She is in pain can't you see" I said struggling. "I can she has always been in pain! That's all I've seen! But we need to let her do this." I felt my body move. I wasn't in control of my body.

What's happening?! It was the purple haired boy. "Go sit back down" he said. I couldn't control my own body.
No no no I need to help her can't they see she is in pain.

F/n POV.
I soon realised it's not real. The only way to stop it is to face it. I stared at my mother and brother. "Im sorry but I had to mother. Brother wasn't my fault I'm sorry but it's not my fault. It's not my fault!" They disappeared and someone else came in there place. A girl with h/c hair. Me?! "You say that but do you really believe it? Your brother is dead and you killed your mother. There dead because of you."

I realized what I have to do. "Your right. My brother died and my mother went crazy. I killed her in the end but I can't change what I did. All I can do is move on." If I stay stuck on the past things will never change. It's time to move forward and stop going backwards.

The other me disappeared and I saw Naruto on the other side. He smiled at me proud of me. He's always been like a father to me. He nodded his head for us to finish it.

Soon the portal closed. Most of my chakra was gone. My body ached and I fell back. Things went black

Todoroki POV
The portal closed and went into the scroll. she then passed out. Her muscles were red. It showed just how much pain she was in. Bokugou was worried to. All might looked shocked. Her eyes slowly opened.

She hissed in pain as she tried to get up. I ran to her and carefully picked her up. "Don't move I have you." I said. She nodded probably to tired to speak. Everyone stared at her. We went on the bus.

I held her close "I'm sorry f/n. I love you so much. Please don't leave me." I whispered. She couldn't speak but I felt a tear fall from her eye. Bakugou sat beside me. "You ok f/n?" He asked. She nodded slowly. "Good you gave me a scare." He said with a smile.

Does he like her? I've never seen him like that. He looked at me and probably knew what I was thinking. "I don't like her. She is just my best friend." He said. I nodded but when? I don't know as long as it's not anything more.

When we got back i ran her to the nurse. She said she couldn't heal f/n until she got some energy. Me and bakugou didn't leaver her side the whole time.

After a while she woke up and was healed. "Thanks guys." She said. I was so happy she was ok. I hugged her. "Thanks goodness your ok." I said. She hugged back. "So f/n when are you heading back?" Bakugou asked. "Tonight" she said.

I let go "why? Can't you stay with us?" I asked. She shook her head no. "I don't belong here. I'm sorry shoto but I realized that I need to go back." She said.

I nodded. We went to her room. Bakugou gave her a hug "I'm going to miss you stupid girl. Please stay safe and send me letters." He looked between us "I guess I'll leave you two alone." He said.

I felt my heart hurt. "I'm sorry f/n." I said. "I forgive you shoto. I'm happy you still care. I've made a small scroll that allows me to send letters to bokugou. I don't think me and you can stay in contact as much." She said. "Why?!" I asked.

"Because I need you to move on." She said. "But I don't want to!" I said. "I know, I know. I love you shoto todoroki."

"I love you to." I tried to keep my tears in but one or two slipped.

I felt her lips on mine. We parted and bakugou came in. "Ok I wanted one more good bye hug." He said gruffly.

She laughed and gave him a hug. She opened the portal and waved goodbye. I grabbed the scroll and held it close. One more thing can pass through this. Maybe one day I'll go to her again. Other then the messenger scroll she gave bakugou.

That night I cried holding the scroll to my chest.

I love you for now and forever f/n l/n.

Ok I think I might add another chapter to where he goes to her world and stay there. I think it's a good idea. Tell me what you think.