Training the Campers

A/N ADBJBSBGJDB 223 reads?????? Yay!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks everybody!! I can't believe people actually like this. But yay!! Peace out, Wattpadders!!

~Chiron~

        I can't believe Percy is back. I have misssed him so much, and I hated that the gods tried to kill him. They really had no reason, but I can't say anything, for fear they may take away my immortality. Oh, well. I am just glad I have my favorite camper back. Even though I have to act differently when around the campers and gods.

~Annabeth~

        When Delta revealed that he was actually Percy, my heart went nuts. Even after so may millennia, I still loved him. My mother doesn't approve, but she can go screw herself. Percy is the only man for me. But does he still love me? I don't know. Maybe I should consult Aphrodite. I don't know what to do.

~Delta~

        When I woke up, I tried to concentrate on what I was going to do with the campers' training, but all I could think of was when Annabeth kissed me yesterday. I may have been away for ten-thousand years, but I still loved her. I hope she loves me still, but if she doesn't, then I will just have to forget about it. After I pushed that to the back of my mind, I asked Nyx if I could give select campers some of my powers. She agreed, so I got the stuff I needed to do the transfer.

        I went to the arena and saw all the campers standing there. When they saw me, they all started shaking in fright. I bit my tongue so I wouldn't laugh, and said, "I have consulted with Lady Nyx, and she said I could give a select few some of my powers to help with the war. I need Chiron, Annabeth, Leo, Jason, Piper, Frank, and Hazel to come up here. They will be the first ones to recieve it, and during training, if I notice anyone responsible enough to handle it, then they will get some, too."

        "I will be giving you all the powers of void travel, which is shadow travel but safer, the ability to move at the speed of light, the ability to take down giants without the help of a god, and the ability to summon a blast so powerful you can split planets in two if you don't control it," I said. They all paled slightly but nodded. I gave them the powers and they glowed with a dark energy for a minute before it faded. Leo said, "I feel....different. Like, I could take the gods on with no problem."

        I laughed and said, "Now, I didn't make you that powerful. But you are only slightly less stronger. Now, Leo, find all the fire users and train them on how to use it better. Annabeth, gather the most intelligent people in this camp, and teach them strategy. Hazel, find all magic users and help them control the Mist. Frank, you and Chiron will teach archery. And Jason, you will be teaching sword fighting with me."

        They all agreed and went off to do their appointed tasks. I said to Jason, "You ready?" He replied, "Yes, I am. Are we going to give a demonstration?" I shrugged and said, "Why not?" I turned to all the campers we had left and began. I said, "We are at least going to try to get you on our level. Jason and I will spar to show you what we expect from you by the time we are done training you. But, be warned, we have had ten thousand years to perfect our sword fighting skills. It will be hard."

        We turned to each other and got ready. He drew his Imperial gold gladius and I pulled out my twin swords. After circling one another for a while, he lunged at me. I blocked his first swing and then we started moving at such a speed that the campers had trouble following us. After about ten minutes of holding back, I caught his sword in between mine, and said, "No offense, but I have been holding back. I am now going to show them what level they need to strive for."

        He nodded and pulled his sword out of my grasp. We stared at each other before I lunged. I increased my speed to the point where not even Jason could see me clearly. I pounded on his blade relentlessly before disarming him in one swift motion, knocking him down, and sticking my swords up to his throat. I held him there before sheathing my blades and helping him up. I then looked at the campers. I said, "As you can see, you have a long way to go. Now, find a sparring partner, and Jason and I will come around to correct you if we see anything wrong."

        They hurried to get one and started sparring. I saw so many mistakes, and so did Jason. I said, "This is going to be a long day." He agreed and went to walk around. I did the same. We had them working until it was almost dark. Their swordplay was better, but still not where it needed to be. I looked at their exhausted faces and said, "You all have gotten better, but it isn't enough. Same time tomorrow. Now, go get some sleep." They all walked away, and I said to Jason, "You should do the same." He nodded and left. I went to my cabin and collapsed immediately.