Meeting of the Primordials

A/N Hey guys, DarkAngelOfNyx has a fanfiction called Angel of Chaos, Assassin of Nyx.  I read it and it is pretty good. So, I am giving him a story shout out.  So, yea. Read it if you want. I think its good. I love the beginning. Its pretty funny. Thanks for reading everyone. Peace out, Wattpadders!

~Percy~

        I was standing there with Athena, and I was wondering if I should take her out, and if so, where. I was thinking about it all the way back to camp. I finally made a decision, and I nudged Athena. She looked at me, smiled, and said, "Yes, Percy?" I nervously said, "Would you go on a date with me?" She squealed and said, "Yes!!!" I smiled and replied, "Alright. Tomorrow at six? And does Paris sound good?"

        She nodded and kissed me. I kissed her back and soon we were just making out. We kept at it for the next ten minutes until we realized that we were at camp, and Chiron was trying not to laugh. Immediately, we both scowled at him, but that just made him start laughing so hard that he couldn't breathe. I rolled my eyes and Athena said, "I have to get back to Olympus." I nodded, pulled her close to me, and kissed her again.

        She kissed me back, and she then flashed out. I turned back to Chiron to see if he had gotten control of himself. He had, so I walked up and said, "Hey." He said, "Hi. Lady Nyx is waiting for you in your cabin." I nodded and sprinted off to my cabin. When I got there, she was pacing back and forth. I cleared my throat and she said, "Percy!!!! I need you to come to my meeting with my father and my siblings!"

        I was nervous to meet all of her siblings and her father, but I said, "Okay." She grabbed my hand and teleported us to her father's palace. It was ancient, older than the universe, and every other universe, for that matter. She pulled me along into the throne room, and when I saw her father sitting there, I bowed and said, "Greetings, Lord Chaos." He smiled and said, "Anyone who is so special to my favorite daughter doesn't need to bow to me."

        I smiled back nervously, and followed Nyx to her throne. I sat at her feet at first, but Chaos waved his hand and summoned a throne similar to Nyx's, pitch black, but mixed with blue. He told me to sit down, and I did. He said, "Now we have to wait for the others." No sooner were the words out of his mouth when they all popped in and sat on their thrones. They were staring at me, and a few of them looked pretty mad.

        Tartarus, who(m?) I wasn't too thrilled to see, said, "Father, who is this man sitting next to Nyx?" He replied, "He is Nyx's personal assassin, Delta Void. Try not to harass him too much, because Nyx might kill you." He smirked and said, "Can he not defend himself?" He then launched a powerful energy blast at me. I rolled my eyes, flexed my power, and made the blast disappear. Then I focused on Tartarus, ripped aside his mental defenses, and forced him out of his chair and onto his knees. I stood up and said, "Don't irritate me to much, because I might kill you."

~Nyx~

        I looked at Percy with pride. His power was flowing off of him in palpable waves, so much that even my father looked scared. I tried not to laugh at the expressions on everyone's face, but I couldn't. It burst out and soon I was trying not to fall out of my seat, I was laughing so hard. I kept going until I was laughed out, and I said, "I guess you have to worry about him now. I really wouldn't advise doing that again, Tartarus. Now, Delta, can you release him?"

~Percy~

        I wasn't happy about it, but I let him go. He got to his feet, re-established his defenses, but stronger, and started to his seat. I wached him as he was going. I started to sit down myself, but he then disappeared, and reappeared behind Nyx, and stuck a knife to her throat. He sneered at me and said, "What are you going to do now? I've got your mistress." I tried to control my anger but failed. I pulled off my hood and mask, and revealed who I truly was. They all gasped, and Tartarus paled a bit.

       He said, "So. Percy Jackson. I get another chance to kill you. But first, maybe I will have a little "fun" with Nyx here." Her eyes widened and I got so mad that I went calm inside. But not the good cam, the bad calm, the calm before I storm. My eyes flashed red and black before I faded into a shadow. I appeared behind him, grabbed the dagger away from him, and threw it. Then I grabbed him and pulled him in the middle of the throne room. I said, "That is quite literally the worst mistake you have ever made," in a very calm voice.

~Chaos~

        I stared at Percy in shock. The amount of power rolling off of him far exceeded my own, and I am the creator!!!! He started beating Tartarus to a bloody pulp. After he was bruised and battered, he conjured a whipping post and a rope out of thin air. He tied Tartarus to the post and summoned a flail and a whip. Alternating between the two, Percy inflicted such a beating that Tartarus was barely conscious at the end of it. Percy took him off the post, healed him, and cast a spell that forced him to stand up.

        I was confused at what his was doing but then he pulled out a celestial bronze knife, and started cutting Tartarus in some very painful places, while he was forced to stand there. Then Percy took the knife, shoved it underneath Tartarus's collarbone, and twisted slowly until he started screaming. He waited a while, then started again, repeating the process three more times. He then said to Tartarus, "Don't ever do that again, or I will send you to a place will you will undergo worse tortures for all eternity." He went and sat down, and I teleported Tartarus to his home so he can heal.

~Percy~

        Everybody was staring at me in shock, even Nyx. I shrugged and gestured at Chaos to continue the meeting. He jumped then nodded and cleared his throat. He said, "I have called this meeting to discuss the threat that the Olympians are currently facing. You all have heard me say that they have no chance of winning. Well, the reason for that is......."

To Be Continued(evil laughter)