~Baby~

It's been a 3 weeks and today was my first check-up and Gabrial was coming since well he's the dad but he's Gabrial.I was getting ready in Gabrial's restroom since he was sleeping and I slept with him last night.

I was getting ready in Gabrial's restroom since he was sleeping and I slept with him last night

"Get uppp"I said pulling the covers off of him exposing him in only boxers.I giggled at him curled up like a ball.
"Noo let's stay in Be...D"he said attempting to pull the covers over him again.
"Then I'll go by myself"I said and he jumped up and started getting ready.
"Why is a Pregnant girl wearing that?you better change that shirt is so small."He said as he attempted to pull it down but failed then he sat on the bed putting his shoes on.
"I'm not changing."I said walking towards the door.
"Nope"he said popping the p and blocking the door.
"Want me to go naked so ALL the boys see me because I will"I asked,then he moved.
"Your annoyingggg"he whined and I giggled.

❣︎♡︎❣︎♡︎❣︎♡︎❣︎♡︎❣︎

We came back to the house and it was only the two of us since his mom was out of town for work purposes and Denise was with her boyfriend.
"Why'd you want to do I'm bored?"I asked sitting down on the L-shape couch.
"Sleep because it's still early!!"He said stretching his arms then laying on me,wrapping his long arms around me.
"Gabrial it's 12"I laughed out
"So how about we go to my room"he said playing with the end of my shirt.
"Only if you carry me" I demanded and he got up and threw me over his hard shoulder.
"Nice view"he said referring to my butt.
"Mmm..I have a better view though." I said then smacking his butt,making him jump a bit.
"Olivia stop it"he said but I squeezed it making him throw me on the bed.
"I said stop"He said crawling on top of me and began leaving trails of kisses on my neck up to my lips.His kisses felt magical every time.Its like every day that passes I love him more.Its love but it was too early to call it love for me.
"Stop"I said pulling my lips away from his.
"Why"He asked putting his head on my chest.
"You are very aware that what you want to do now,Prevented me to get pregnant."I said wrapping my legs around his waist.
"The doctor said that sex isn't bad though"He said still confused.
"Just not right now,I'm actually tired and are you ready for a school tomorrow?"I asked sitting up to grab the remote control.
"No,I hate school"He said smirking rubbing my belly."why this is your first year here?"I asked looking down at him.
"I'm just not a fan."He said sitting up crawling back up to my face.
"What"I said staring at his eyes then to his lips that were inches away from mine.
"You're just the most beautiful g irl I've seen"He said then smashing his lips onto mine.At that moment I know he was the one for me but I don't know if I just was being dramatic but it felt right being with Gabrial.
He was squeezing my thigh hard ,While kissing me passionately.
"Gabrial get off"I said while he kissed and sucked on my neck making me moan.
"No"He said reaching my chest and attempted to take my shirt off me.
"G-Gabrial not t-today"I managed to say without moaning .
"I want to taste you right now"He said sliding my pants off me.
"A-At least lock the d-door"I said getting comfortable because this was Gabrial.He got up to lock the door then back to me.
He took off my panties,then opening my legs to insert his tongue into my slit. As soon as he inserted his tongue into me I arched my back and moaned from feeling so good.
"Mmm G-G-Gabrial"I moaned out.
"Shh"He said then going back to what he was doing.
"Stop please"I said wanting him to stop because then things we going to lead to even bigger things and I probably wouldn't be able to stop.

He did what he was told and I got up to get my panties,and ran to the restroom.
"I'm going to take a s-shower!"I yelled out then got into the shower.

I was attempting to wash my back but couldn't reach when I felt the cloth I was using get taken away from my hand and wash my back smoothly.I turned to see Gabrial naked.His defined abs were toned.

"I needed a shower so hurry up and move please"He said trying to make me move but I didnt budge because it was My Shower Time."Olivia move please I need to start washing body"He said still trying to move me
.
"Olivia its going to be the hard way or the easy way You choose."He said smirking down at me.

"I'm not moving I got here fir-"I got cut off by Gabrial lifting my wet body up and walking me to into his room and onto his bed throwing me onto the bed to get on top of me.

"You should've listened to me"He said then sucking on my neck getting my sweet spot making me moan.He was on me gripping on my hips."Olivia I want you"He said kissing me passionately on my lips.

"I can tell"I said smirking at him.
"Can we?"He said looking at me with his light brown shiny eyes.
I nodded wanting him badly.
Then and there we made love.

=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=
I've been trying to write but I've been busy and the whole corona virus has led me not to see my family and it's been emotional so I'm trying.