Baby shopping

I was fully awake but wanted to wait until my alarm rang because for some odd reason I've became so lazy,it's the point of were if I want something I ask someone to get it or just forget about it.
I was also thinking about how what Alex and I did was a mistake,I regret it badly but well I can't take it back JEEZ OLIVIA.

My alarm rang yay!
I slowly got of the bed because I couldn't go any faster,I ignored Alex still sleeping so I pretended like he was the bed too.

I finally found myself in the restroom,so I brushed my teeth then off to the shower,20 minutes later I'm out and I began changing in my today fit.

I saw Alex was sleeping so I ignored him and went downstairs to eat because I'm hungry.
I was on my phone eating some cereal when I received a text from Gabrial.

Gabrial

G -Are we still going baby shopping?

Not with you.-me

G-coparents is what you said and
And you can't even do that

Wow seems like I've changed I wonder why😲-me

G-give me another chance please it
Was a mistake.

......no-me

G-who are you even with???Alex?

None of your business You should probably leave this chat cuz the line of hoes are disappearing asshole and oh shit I see Nicki first in line-me

G-really? I told you I was sorry and it was the biggest regret of my life,just give a chance to prove to you I've change and yes you were hurting too and I was desperate and vulnerable I'm sorry

Don't you understand I gave you A FUCKING CHANCE AND YOU BLEW IT so just stop you aren't going to change whether you try to,you will be known as the player because deep down that's what you are and you need to face it because you aren't ready for commitment with anyone,Yes I still you love you and I mean a lot to the point that it hurts a little but I don't think you feel the same way because you wouldn't have cheated on me.-me
Seen
End of chat

I finally took my eyes of the screen and i felt tears come down my burning cheeks ,what I said was true but it still hurt.

"Whatcha doing?"Alex asked coming done the stairs and I instantly wiped my tears,I was good at faking a smile because after my dad it changed.

"Nothing I'm about to head out the the store want to come with?"I asked him and he nodded as he followed me.
:-):-):-):-):-):-):-(
We arrived at Target,Alex got a cart and began pushing it distracted by his phone,so I pushed him and started pushing it and went into the baby section,he soon noticed and put him phone into his pocket.
I decided to get neutral colors because I was going to find out the genders soon,I founds things I was going to get like bibs,bottles,diapers,more.
I began getting looking at the baby's clothes and noticed Alex was on his phone again and had enough so I snatched it from his ginormous hands and looked at who it was and it was the one and only Nicki sending pictures of every private part she had,I soon shoved it onto his chest and began walking to check everything out.