19 .:*•:.

"i'm here i'm here!" jungkook shouts as he ran to the gryffindor players on the pitch, a broom in his hand and his kit in the other.

he slows down as he comes face to face with hobi, bending other with his hands on his knees he takes a few breathes, gasping for air. "i'm here." jungkook says one last time.

"yeah, well you should have been here 10 minutes ago! and why is your shirt untucked! and your zipper is down! jungkook!" hobi screeches, jungkooks face heats up, he starts making himself look presentable in from of his team

"i- i um got held up by a teacher." jungkook says

"jk you don't have any classes expect potions today and that's after quidditch." the other gryffindor says.

"yeah well." he gasps for some more air. "they stopped me in the hall on my way here."

right, and why are your flies undone?" he asks and jesus christ will he just stop with the questions.

"i.. went to pee quick after i spoke to snape, and obviously rushing cos i knew i was gonna be late so, i forgot."

"hhh go get ready guk, were gonna warm up alright?" hoseok rests a hand in jungkooks shoulder, patting it a few times before jungkook agrees "yea-yeah alright ok, i'll be here as soon as possible." he says turing around and running to the locker rooms.

"imbecile." the beater thinks to himself and he turns around to talk to the team.