57 .:*•:.

"do u wanna play uno?"

"Jungkook... my dick is literally inside you, why are you saying this?" Jimin asked thrusting forwards.

"have u ever played uno?"

"no- Jungkook shut up".

"yeah ok but, trust me, uno is actually really fun it- mmffgh." the gryffindor was cut of by Jimins hand wrapping around his throat, and he snapped his hips forwards, chasing his high.

Jungkook decided he should probably tell jimin about uno after they had sex. So he wrapped his arms around jimins neck and pulled him closer.

"alright so, i'll give you seven cards, and each one has a colour and number, so here- no jimin! don't let me me see your cards you cockroach!" jungkook screeched.

"jheez okay" jimin said hiding all the cards behind his back.

"alright so you see here i put a red 5 down, you have to put a red or a 5 down so that- jimin what the fuck, why did u throw ur cards everywhere!"

"i didn't have a red or a 5! And i don't get this game. why can't i show you my cards, why do u need a red. who cares, this is so boring.

jungkook pouted as he got up to collect jimin cards he's thrown across the room, stuffing them into the box, along with his own cards, then tossing it aside as he jumped back in his bed.

"fine, who cares i don't care, i don't even know why i asked you to play, all you want to do is fuck, and we've done that so you might as well leave. " the gryffindor pouted. crossing his arms.

"ok good i will. didn't even want to be here." jimin said, getting up from the floor, wiping down the dust on his trousers and he made his way to the other side of the room, grabbing his black and green cloak from jungkooks desk, and quickly checking his phone, before he turned to the boy, curled up on his twin sized bed.

jimin walked over to the door, catching a glimpse of a red 5 uno card jungkook had missed, sighing, the slytherin bent down to pick is up, flicking it between his fingers, and glancing back over to jungkook, who had his head buried into the pillow, twirling a piece of his soft hair between his fingers, and bringing his knees up to his chest, as he curled in on himself.

"fuck sake, fine get ur stupid child's game and lets play." the slytherin huffed and he threw his cloak on jungkook. as the latter jumped out of the bed, smiling widely at jimin, as he threw his arms around him.

"don't worry it's so fun when you the hang of it!" he laughed while jimin was poking jungkook stomach trying to get him away.