A/N

Hey yall!! So as I said in my intro, i've been working on another story. I just released that one, as well as another which is about One Direction. Here are the description to both of them if anyone is interested. By the way, the One direction story has Larry and Ziam;).

Broken Love; L.S.
Description:
Band mates, best friends, lovers.

Harry and Louis are in love. But being gay in a boy band doesn't usually work out so well. In the end, will they be able to walk through the flames and make it out together?

Watch as they struggle through management, fans, and more.

How They Never Met; A One Direction Fanfic.
Description:
Zayn never got out of bed that morning. His mom didn't force him too.

Niall chose to explore London instead of auditioning like he was supposed too.

Liam decided if he wasn't good enough the first time, why would he be good enough the second.

Harry got insecure about his voice and stayed in with his older sister Gemma.

Louis helped his mum out with the kids all day, and was too scared too leave after seeing her struggle.

None of them ever got on stage.

None of them were put together.

None of them met.

This is the story of One Direction, and how they never met.
~~~~
Once again, if either of those sound interesting please feel free to check them out! They will be out within the next week, I just wanted to give myself time to prepare and make sure the chapters are alright, considering i've been working on both the books quite a while.

Thats all for now. Until next time loves, xx.