6

Louis bursts through the door and jumps on top of the human shaped pile of blankets, which lets out a human like groan. Louis starts to slowly peel down the covers and kisses the other boy's cheek. 

"Time to wake up Zayn! We have about seven hours until we meet up with the boys for lunch. That is seven hours to get our work done." 

Louis grins and Zayn groans, only opening one eye to narrow it at Louis, before turning onto his stomach and flinging the older boy off of him. Louis lands with a thud onto Zayn's navy-blue carpet. 

"Ow! Zayn! You fucker, get up!" And with that, Louis rips off the covers and pushes Zayn off the bed. Zayn grumbles to himself and stands up, reaching out to Louis for a hug. 

Louis bounds over to Zayn and embraces him, grinning at him. 

"Good morning!" Louis sticks his tongue out at Zayn.

"What time is it?" 

Louis looks over at the clock as Zayn rubs his eyes, and Louis smirks. 

"It's five in the morning." 

Louis flies backwards into the bed, as Zayn beats him with a pillow. 

"You woke me up at five in the morning! I'm going to kill you, Louis." 

Louis grabs the pillow from Zayn's hand and promptly hits him over the head with it once, throwing it across the room before pulling Zayn to sit down next to him. 

"Zayn, it's February first. It's my boy's birthday!" He says it with a shit eating smile. "We have to get all of the decorations set up so it's all ready before everyone comes to my house after lunch, and it has to be perfect." He emphasizes the fact that it absolutely has to be perfect, staring at Zayn intensely.

"You understand how important this is right? Harry is going to be sixteen!" Louis says it with a sweet sigh, his eyes wandering off as his mind is consumed with thoughts of Harry. 

Zayn lets a sly smile cover his face as he looks over at Louis. "Yeah, yeah, your boyfriend is sixteen." He pauses, wiggles his eyebrows, and leans into Louis, whispering in his ear. "Maybe you should give him his first blowjob as a birthday gift."

Louis turns bright red at the thought, and quickly shoves Zayn off of the bed.

"He's not my boyfriend." 

"Well fuck, he might as well be! Every time one of you looks at the other, you both turn into literal goop. It makes me sick." Zayn pauses and looks up at the same spot Louis is staring at on the ceiling. "Do you remember the first time we met?" 

Louis stifles a laugh and nods, breathing out a soft agreement. He still feels a little guilty for the way he treated Zayn, and Zayn reminds him of it constantly, but mostly as a joke.

"If looks could kill, I would have been down under before you even came over and introduced yourself. I mean I swear I could feel your stare through the window." Both boys laugh, and Zayn continues on with his statement while trying to make his point. "The whole time you were there you just looked." Zayn pauses, looks at Louis, and looks back at the ceiling. "You looked so sad. Like I had taken away your sun and buckets of rain was pouring down on you, but you didn't have an umbrella. So, you just stood there and let it rain."