Chapter 1 new beginnings

Third person POV 

"Haha use mega kick tyrogue" Ted said. "crap use bite scraggy" Calum says "your still not good enough to beat me mega kick again tyrogue" ,It hits "no", Calum screams in displeasure. "you really are the best" red said. "yeah I second that" said yellow. "Oooooh", "they're agreeing" says Dan. "I'm going to the bathroom" said Serena "I'll come with you" said Ash. "No I'm fine"said Serena. 

"Ok if you say so" said Ash. (Serena left) "ooooh, offering" said Dan  "what is he on about", said Calum. "He does that sometimes" says Ted. "Well that is weird" said red and yellow at the same time.

 (with Serena before Dan does another ooh) "hey Serena, want to come with me I know where there is no line" miette says. "Ok", says Serena. They keep on walking for a few minutes ,when Serena says "are you sure you know where we are going". "Oh, wait I don't" miete says, as she shoves Serena on the ground and says "stay away from Ash".  Miette runs away, and Serena starts crying.

(now back to Ash) "Serena has been gone for awhile, I'm going to go look for her" ash says. "Oooh, looking for the girl I see" says Dan. "Shut up", yells ash. As he runs into the forest, Ash hears a person crying, he walks over to the where the noise was coming from, and says "Serena is that you". 

Thank you for reading the first chapter please comment and voting so I can have more motivation to write