#15 My Little Sun

"Primrose!"George called as he walked down the hall to your three-year-old daughter's room. He opened her door gently and peeked inside. 

"Primrose, where are you?" He stepped inside the room to find it empty. Typical... "I don't have time for games, I know that you're in here." He looked under her bed and wherever he thought a three-year-old could hide. "Please Primrose, come out now."

George was close to giving up and thought that she had to be somewhere else when a quiet giggle could be heard coming from her wardrobe. So that's where you're hiding.

He opened the door to find a big pile of clothes, but no Primrose. He furrowed his eyebrows and closed the door. Then another giggle could be heard, this time much louder.

He opened the door again, still seeing the pile of clothes but this time he saw a little foot sticking out from it.

"Now I've found you!" He exclaimed as he started to tickle the little foot making her laugh loudly.

"Stop it, daddy!!" She laughed while George tickled her all over her body. He took her up and hugged her.

"I've looked all over for you. You and I are going to the store."

"But mummy shops."

"Don't you remember, love? Mum's away this weekend so it's just you and me and we need to buy something to eat." He said as he put her down.

"I don't wanna go!" She whined and crossed her arms. "I wanna stay and play!"

"You can play when we get back Primrose."

"No!" She sat down on the floor in objection.

"Please, honey." She covered her ears to pretend that she didn't hear him.

He sighed and started walking out of the room. "Well, then I'm gonna have to leave you here all alone then." He smirked to himself and looked back at his daughter. "And no sweets for those who don't come along."

Prim looked at him with eyes twice the size they were before.

"But mummy says that I can only eat sweets on Saturdays." She said innocently.

"But mummy isn't home, is she?"

Primrose quickly got up to her feet and started running towards the door of the room before George caught her.

"Where are you going, love? I thought you said that ye wanted to stay at home." He messed with her.

"No daddy! I wanna go!! Pwease!!" She begged, hugging his leg.

"Ohh I don't know, honey. Only big girls can come along that promises to behave."

"Ooo I AM A BIG GIRL!! I pomise I be nice!"

"Hmmm..."

"I pomise daddy!" She said with puppy dog eyes.

"Fine, I guess you can come along." He fake-sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Fank you, fank you, fank you!!" She screamed happily and hugged George once again.

"Calm down, love." He chuckled. "We need to go and put our shoes and jacket on first-" Primrose ran down the hall to where her shoes were and tried to put them on herself. George laughed to himself while watching her trying to put the wrong shoe on the wrong foot.

"Do you need help, Prim?"

"Can myself."

"You sure?" He said still chuckling and saw how frustrated she was.