The Curse of Eternity Terms

I decided it was time to put a mini-Dictionary here I should have done it long ago. I think I touched on the basics and I will continue to update it. If you see a term not on here just post it in the comment section below. 

Thanks.

Amaran- The second earth born daughter of Ira. The gardener, it is she who showed the human mortals how to cultivate the earth.

Amaran Provence- The head of Tigur also called Amaran the Plentiful.

Candle- A method of time keeping. There are eight different colored candles for different times of the day. One candle is one hour. Each candle color represents three different parts of the day in a 24 hour scheme.To tell appart these times they are called first, second or third candle. 

Orange 1 am/ 9am/ 5pm

White 2 am/ 10 am / 6 pm

Black 3 am/ 11 am / 7 pm

Yellow 4 am/ 12 pm / 8 pm

Green 5 am/ 1 pm / 9 pm

Blue 6 am/ 2 pm / 10 pm

Red 7 am/ 3 pm / 11 pm

Violet 8 pm/ 4 pm / 12 am

Cӱbreeia- The first earth born daughter of Ira.

Cӱbreesia Provence- The heart or mid-section of Tiygur, also called Cӱbreesia the Joyful.

Cӱbreesian – An ancient long lost race.

Cӱbreesian runes- A gift from Cӱbreeia to mortal humans in order to control their lous'rife and Will. There are thirty-two runes that are each sectioned off into four elements, Earth, Water, Air and Fire. Each section has eight runes. Each rune can each have up to three sub- elements: Creation, Illusion, Restoration, Destruction and Conjuration.

Dragorse- Beasts native to The Black Marshes of Kamriel. Due to the lands constant wet nature, these beasts have scaly hides which range from shades of black, green, blue and orange. They have large horns on their heads which they use to pull or scrape vegetation from trees. They also have clawed feet which they use to pull up roots. Despite their fearsome appearance, they are very gentle and easy to train.

Dyis- Goddess

Dyu- God

Dyu's- A term for the gods in general.

Ellh- (Eh-yee) A curse, it can mean a variety of things depending on the user.

Feelinai- A race of beings native to the Isle of Lost sisters, they are gifted with the ability to turn into very large cats. They are normally only clothed in vines and leaves and their fur always represents the patterns in nature, leaves, grass, lightening etc. etc.

Feelina- A special race of cats that are bred by the Feelinai people. They are highly intelligent and magical animals and are fiercely protected.  It is considered one of the highest honors to receive this animal as a gift. To possess one having not received it as a gift is certain death.

Flicker- A unit of time. One flicker is one second.*

*There are no minutes instead it its a quarter of a candle, eighth, sixth, one half. . . ect ect.

Fingers- A unit of measurement. One finger is one inch.

Hands- A unit of measurement. One hand is one foot.

Ira- (ee-ra) The mother of all living things.

Lous'rife- The breath of life from earth mother Ira. Everything alive has a lous'rife, everything alive has a bit of her magic, some more than others. 

Moon- A moon is 32 days

Pu'thea- (fu-thee-ah) Whore.

Stones- A unit of weight. One stone is one pound.

Will- The internal force a person exudes when preforming magic. A person can have a strong lous'rife but not a strong Will, there unable more than the simplest of magic's. A person can also have a weak lous'rife but a strong Will and be able to accomplish the more complex of rune casting. A person strives to have both strong lous'rife and Will.