𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗

𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐲...
once you reach the age of 16-18, you will be able to see a red string tied around your pinky. The red string connects you to your soulmate on the other end. You may or may not know this person. Despite this, your job is to find them.

第一话

⭒⭑⭒

"Happy birthday, Rin!"
The voices of your teammates chimed in unison. A smile made its way to your face as you blew out the candles on the cake your captain, Yume, held.

"Wow, y'all actually care about me," you jokingly remarked with a giggle as they all started attacking you with hugs.

"Shut up! Happy birthday, stop playing on your games so much!" Your setter, Emi, nagged as she ruffled your hair. You let out another giggle and conversed with your teammates.

Suddenly, you felt a sting on your pinky. You let out a yelp of pain as you held up your hand to see what had caused the sudden jolt, a red string.

"What's wrong?" Asked Yume who worried about your sudden yelp. She probably could not see the red string, judging by her confused shifting eyes from your face to your pinky. You stayed speechless for awhile as you stared at the red string that was tied around your pinky.

"Rin?" Another one of your teammates called out, snapping you back to reality.

"T-the string..." you muttered under your breath. "I-I can see the red string of fate!" You squealed. Your team members all exchanged looks of shock as they heard the news from you.

"Holy- you actually have a someone out there!" Yoko remarked with a surprised expression. The rest of the team then went into fits of laughter while you stood there dazed and confused.

Who's my soulmate?
Is he handsome?
Have I already met him?

You had so many questions about your soulmate and you were eager to know all the answers to everyone of them. However, as of now, your soulmate remains unknown and you would not know if he was someone whom you see everyday or if it was someone outside of Japan. Despite all of this, you were happy to know that you had a soulmate.

Your team members all started to imagine what kind of soulmate you would have. Rich and tall? Short and nerdy? Is he just like you? Or are y'all polar opposites? Everyone then started teasing you about your soulmate to which you whined and complained about them being annoying. All of you then slowly started to talk about other things and played some activities like cards against humanity or spin the bottle but family friendly.

You decided to forget about the soulmate thing for now and spend your birthday with your favourite group of people. Fukurodani's female volleyball team.

⭒⭑⭒

"Oi, Kenma! What's the deal?" The bed headed captain shouted at the pudding boy as he finished a strong spike.

"I'm not too sure... I felt a sting on my pinky and the next thing I saw was the red string making a soft thug," Kenma explained, looking at his red string of fate. He got his when he turned 16, when he was a first year.

"Hm, maybe it's trying to tell you something about your soulmate? Heck, it might even be your soulmate trying to contact you," Kuroo started with many possible ideas of Kenma's soulmate possibly going to the extreme of trying to communicate with the pudding. The setter just pierced daggers as the captain's imaginations started getting weirder and insane.

"Oi Kuroo, you're talking too much. Kenma is going to murder you," Yaku retorted the bed headed man for teasing the pudding. Kuroo chuckled and continued to practice his spikes while Kenma just sighed. He would be lying if he said that maybe he had hoped that some of Kuroo's wild imaginations were true. Even if he did not act like he did, he was extremely curious about his soulmate and what she would be like.

Does she like to play video games?
Maybe she likes animal crossing!
What if she's one of my online friends?
Wait... I hardly socialise so I don't have a lot of them...
But what if!

Kenma wanted so badly to meet his soulmate. Even if it was just a short moment like logging into a game at the same time, even though he might not know of it. He would be contented. The pudding boy let out yet another sigh and started practicing his tosses against the wall.

For now, the red string of fate which connects him to his soulmate, sits on the floor, telling him that him and his soulmate is currently still a distance away. Someday, he will meet her and she will meet him. But as of now, he will focus on what he loves doing, gaming and practicing for the match at the giant dumpster.

A/N:
HEYHEYHEY
Yolo wassup
Yes, new book uwu
But i wont be uploading as much since exams are around the corner
However, i promise to upload whenever i have the time
Just maybe not as often ;-;
I hope u all are doing fine :D
Pls stay safe
Vote and comment ♡
Love yall <3