Welcome to UA

Killua is 16 in this and Illumi is 17 

Killua is still short af and Illumi towers over him.

How did they get here? to be honest both had no clue. not a clue. all they knew was they agreed to do some weird mission together and now were stuck in a world without nen. without hunters. but with something called a quirk and something called heroes and villains. it made no sense to the two brothers.

"Kil. since we need to get the that weird school we should try out to get in. I got information that the entrance exam is tomorrow. no killing yet." Illumi stated while looking at his phone.

"alright then your doing it to right? you can just say that you're also 16. it's only one year." Killua said not even looking at his older brother since he was busy eating chocolate. sadly it was in the shape of a robot but it had caramel inside which made up for it.

'That's what I was gonna do.' thought Illumi setting his phone down and going to the window the hotel they were currently staying in. they'd just have to steal money if they were gonna be here awhile. 

~the next morning~
"Kil get up we need to leave in a little while." urged Illumi hitting his brother with a pillow.

"I'm up! I'm up!!!" groaned killua catching the pillow and blindly throwing it at where he thought his brother was. turned out he over shot and it hit the wall. 

"well that was just sad." mumbled Illumi pulling his brother from the bed and sat him down at the desk in the room. He shoved cereal in the boys face and told him to eat.

"what about you Illumi?" Killua asked drinking the rest of the milk that was left in the bowl.

"I already ate. now we've gotta go." again Killua was pulled from one place to another. 

~another time skip because I'm lazy~

"welcome to the UA Hero Course entrance exams!!!" shouted a extremely loud voice that belonged to someone who had weird shaped yellow hair. Killua wasn't looking where he was going and ran into someone. the wrong person to run into.

"Who the hell are you shorty!?" snarled a voice. the assassin looked up to meet eyes with a spiky blonde boy with glaring red eyes that pierced the soul.

"My name is-"Killua was cut off by a hand on his shoulder belonging to his brother who finished the sentence.

" his name is Killua and I'm his older brother,Illumi." Illumi stared like everyone should know. 

" long hair whatever." Snapped Bakugou before going off to yell at Deku for being good alive. 

The entrance exam was nothing for the two boys. Nen made it much easier to get rid of the good for nothing green robot things. The rankings at the end were Illumi, Killua and then Bakugou a few others behind. At least now they knew they'd at least get into the school.