First day of school

The next week went by like a blink and now it was the first day of school.  Both boys had gotten into their school uniforms and were heading down the sidewalk when they heard yelling coming from another house. They stopped and listened for it sounded like a father and a son bickering. They heard something along the lines of.

" WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT GET TO SCHOOL!" It was a loud booming male sounding voice and then another male voice mumbled something but the two assassins couldn't make it out. They waited a few more seconds and a boy with half white half red hair stumbled out of the house. That must have been the son. He glanced at Illumi and Killua before lowering his gaze to his feet beginning to walk. Killua noticed that they were wearing the same thing.

"Illumi! He's going to the same school as us!" The white haired male smiled pulling his brother along with him the rest of the way to school. 

Once the brothers got to school they started to look for class 1-A. It didn't take long since Killua just sped around the school until he found the right place then guided Illumi to where it was. When they got into the room a few people were already there. The same spiky blonde from the entrance exam. A green haired boy who was talking to a girl with a sum what round face and short brown hair. There was a short boy like really short with purple grapes for his hair. The two also spotted the same half n half boy from earlier sitting in the back reading a book. If Killua stared at the boy an image of his friend Kurapika came into his head.

"Sit down you have five seconds before your expelled." Drawled a voice from the door. Everyone went to their new seats and sat quietly waiting for the lazy ass teacher. 

" introduce yourself to the class and say your quirk." The teacher said and then went to a corner with a yellow worn out sleeping bag and simply fell asleep.

There was a invisible girl a frog girl a boy with a tail and many other things. Then it got to Killua and Illumi.

" my names Killua Zoldyck just call me Killua" Smiled the fluffy white haired boy. 

" and my quirk is white lightning." He finished before sitting back down.

"My names Illumi Zoldyck. Call me Illumi and my quirk mind manipulation." Illumi said. The rest of the day was boring and by the end of the day Illumi wanted nothing more then to talk to Hisoka and Killua really really wanted chocolate. The two left school and started on their way back home.