That's one hell of a stare

Bakugou pov

I watched as the two boys left. there was something wrong about them. the way the taller one stared intently at everything as if he was using his quirk right then and there. and the white haired boy seemed to be hiding something. so like a normal and sane person I followed the brothers out of school. they walked to a chocolate store where the white haired boy seemed to get very angry at the store owner for not having robot chocolate or some shit.

"hes watching." was what I heard. Illumi turned around and faced me his blank eyes seeping through my soul.

"what are you doing?" he asked me. I glared a few daggers at him and made my signature 'tch' sound.

"Nothing dumbass." I growled at him. he tilted his head to the side making his 'girl' like hair fall to one side.

"do you think it's wise to call me that when your body is shaking. it's like you're scared of me." Illumi said. at this I realized I WAS shaking and tried my hardest to stop it. when I did Killua turned around and began to watch what was going on.
nothing was really going on execpt for the fact that Illumi was staring into my soul and most likely reading my life like it was a written story. Yet, my body wouldn't move it let his one hell of a stare look me up and down then turn around grab his brothers arm and drag him out of the store.