Chapter 5

What Mr Byun Baekhyun said was right. You couln't do things like others could but it doesn't sound you can't do anything....

This sentence were stuck in your head since yesterday. You couldn't sleep properly because of him.

You were in your bathroom brushing your hair but suddenly your head hurted you. It felt like a big punch slapped your head. As you felt the pain, the hair brush fell from your hand and you touched your head in pain.

You tightly held the edge of the sink and groaned in pain...again. It was the same pain from yesterday. You quickly tried to go in your room to take your medecine but you couldn't. Your head were heavy, it was stronger than you.

But after few try, you succeed to take them from the corner of your bed and ate them. You thought if it kept to do this, you couldn't resist anymore.

You rested your body on your bed and some sweat were on your forehead. After 5 hours resting in your bed, you stood up and went to the living room feeling a little bit well.

It was time to meet the blind children which you were participated on the club. You went out with Assitant Kim in a stadium where children were playing.

They were all the same as you. But one children caught your attention because he didn't talk a lot. So you didn't to come over him with Assitant Kim and sat next to him. "Young Min, why don't you play with others?? Are you scared that you can't play with them??" You said as the kid said nothing.

"You won't accept help from others or from your blind friends but at least ask help when you need. Okay??" You said as you smiled at him and his smile got brighten.

After talking to the kid, he finally decided to play with others and asked help when he needed. You smiled as you heard him playing from a far.

As you were sitting on the big stairs of the stadium, you decided to do some shopping even you couldn't see the colors or what kind of clothes is it. While walking over the car, you passed over Mr Byun who were too participate at the club. He was looking at you of talking with the kid and heard all the conversation. 'Help?' He thought and saw you to go in your car. Baekhyun decided to follow you with his own car without knowing where you were going.

You said you will go alone and Assistant Kim continued to do her duties.

You arrived inside the shopping mall with your folding white cane in your hands. It wasn't the first time here so you could knew which shop to enter.

You slowly walked straight with a cup of coffee in your hand in the shop but something bumped on your legs that made your coffee falling on the floor and your folding white cane were lost from your hand. You could tell it was a kid who were bumping on you not purposely.

You started to panicked because you couldn't feel anymore your folding cane in your hand. At the same moment, the kid began to cry. You began to kneel down and calm the kid from crying. "Are you okay??" You said as you touched the kids shoulders but a hand began pushed you hard on the floor.

"What are you doing!?" A woman's voice said and you fell on the ground. "Are you crazy?! Why are holding a coffee and trying to hurt other people's kids?!" The woman began to yell at you. Everyone in the shopping mall were getting attention at you and were ready to help you.

Falling on the ground, you started to search your folding white cane on the floor while a other woman defended you.

"You're so mean. She's blind! How could you do that-" The other woman said but got cut.

"If you're blind, stay home! Why would you come out here?! Stop crying, let's go" She said as she took her kid and walked away.

The other woman began to help you to take your folding cane and you took it without thanking her. You stood up and started to walked away but bumped again on someone that made you again loose your folding cane and fall on the ground again.

Someone took your stick and gave to you. "Here. Should I help yo-" She said  as she held your hand but you pushed her and began to walk again.

Everyone were looking at you and someone warned you to stop walking because they were water. You were stressed and shiver from fair that you didn't heard what the person said as you fall in a space of the water.

They were gasped and were looking at you from the water space. "Omo! What to do??" A stranger said.

Your tears were falling and you even fell on the water space of the shopping mall. "Make space. She's my lady" You could heard a man's voice running over you and kneeled down next to you.

"You told the kids at the blind club to accept help when they needed it. But why won't you do the same??" His voice was Baekhyun one. You could recognize his voice and his perfume.

Hearing his voice, you just wanted to ask him to get out of here. "It obviously means you're ashamed about your disability. Why are you so twisted enough to refuse people's help??

Baekhyun looked into your eyes and asked you. "What are you going to do?? Refuse my help too??" Your tears dropped when you heard him. You just wanted to get out of here and finish this bad moment.

He waited your answer and you took his hand. "L-let's go...." You said as you touched his hand for help. Once Baekhyun felt your hand on him, he helped you to stand up from the water space and put his hand on your waist.

"I'm sorry. My Lady is blind. Please make way" Baekhyun said as he held your waist and told to people to move for you. He helped you to step on your feet again and walk again. All your clothes were we but you could feel Baekhyun's one too.

He was holding you tightly and his clothes were wet. You were sorry for him. Baekhyun escorted you in his car and made you sit with the car's door open. He bend down and saw your knees red.

Baekhyun took a tissue from his jacket and began to clean your knees and you let him do.

"What were you doing here alone Miss Yun Hana??" Baekhyun asked you as he wiped your wet clothes.

"Is it bad to go shopping alone when you're blind??" You said as you showed any emotion.

"I mean you should call someone to accompagny you in a big place at least"

"I don't like people who are helping me"

"But you asked me some help just now" As he said, you stayed quiet. He was the first person to help you since you are blind and it was a crucial moment. Then you asked him a question that made him taking back your question.

"Are you here because you want to take the company??" You said as he looked up at you. "Do you need the company? If you want it, just take it. I don't care. It doesn't matter to me anymore"

Mr Byun looked at you and listened to every words of you. It was all he could do in this moment. "I don't want it though"

"Then stop to try to be kind over me" You said as you stood up from the seat of the car and walked away passing Baekhyun.

Baekhyun stood up and looked at you. "What are you doing?"

You took out your folding white cane and walked away. "Isn't obvious?? Ignoring you. Don't you see?"

Baekhyun sighed and fastly walked in front of you. You stopped from walking because he held your wrist. "Don't act like that Hana"

You listened to him and heard your name from his mouth. It was the first time. "Stop being kind over me" You said as you was about to walk again but Baekhyun carried you in a bridal style and brought you in his car. "What are you doing?!"

"You are so annoying" He said and make you sat in his car.