Chapter 28

You took out an umbrella from your car and went out once the convenience store's car arrived. You sighed some papers and it has finally took your car.

At Baekhyun's side, he drove fast as he was worried to death about you. You were alone on the road and it was raining, and couldn't let you alone. He pressed the accelerator as he was getting more worried. Jaehyun was too on the way to get you, The two of them were on their way for you.

But Baekhyun was more faster, even it was raining a lot, he got more faster than Jaehyun. When you was looking at the truck taking your car under the rain with your umbrella, you heard someone calling your name. "Hana!!" You turned around hearing your name and saw Baekhyun wet under the rain.

You saw him running over you as you frowned seeing him. "Baekhyun??" He suddenly hugged you tightly that surprised you. You didn't get why he was suddenly here and why he was concerned. "What are you doing here Baekhyun??" You said as you looked at him in the eyes. His black hair were all wet even his clothes. You was worried that he will might be sick later.

He tightly hold your shoulder and faced you. "Are you out of mind?! Why did you took the car by yourself?? What if you were involved on a car accident?!" Hearing him yelling, surprised as he was worried about you.

"Well....I'm more worried about you. It's pouting, so how did you drive so fastly to get here?? How did you drive all the way??" You said as you looked at him and noticed that Baekhyun was all wet. "You're all soaked" You put the umbrella more under him to not be more wet. "How did you come this far through the pouting rain??"

"I didn't know....I didn't notice it was raining. I was worried about you, Hana"

Jaehyun arrived 2 minutes later as he finally found you but was already with Baekhyun.

His heart was broke as he saw you in Baekhyun's arms

His heart was broke as he saw you in Baekhyun's arms. Jaehyun told himself that he will not have any chance to get you as his girlfriend because he knew that you liked more Baekhyun than him. So he decided to leave, letting you two together.

After that your car got drove away with the convenience store, Baekhyun brought you inside his car

After that your car got drove away with the convenience store, Baekhyun brought you inside his car. But all his clothes and yours were all wet and none of you two were talking. Breaking the silent, Baekhyun took a blanket which was behind and put on you. "Cover yourself"