Chapter 20

You were planning the schedule and all things about the party and was finally finished. You thought your head was about to explose because you ordered so much things just for a party. After you did your things, Chanyeol went to your office happily. "Guess who will be there tomorrow??" You smiled frowned not guessing at all.

"I guess who....?" Chanyeol sighed and pouted.

"You are not funny. Then, you will see tomorrow. I petty sure you will be happy if you see him. You will thanks me later then" He said as he closed the door not waiting your answer back.

"He is really weird" You said not thinking twice who was the person that Chanyeol was talking about.

.

.

It was the day of the party and you kinda didn't knew how to dress. You were in front of your closet and looking for something not like everytime but more like 'party' but not too much. Then, after thinking about a long time you finally choose this dress.

 Then, after thinking about a long time you finally choose this dress

(Ps: Isn't too much??) 

Anyways, you went downstairs joining Assistant Kim probably waiting you. You eventually put heels with and Assistant Kim opened her mouth surprised to see you like that. "Woahh...you are so beautiful Miss Hana" She said as she stood up from the sofa and ready to go.

"It's a big party and everybody are invited there. At least, I have to dress well" You said as you took your purse and went out of the house ready for the party.

Almost 1 hour from your house, you was arrived in front of the party. It was a big party and outside there was luxurious. There were all light on and were a lot of people in front. You were kinda scared to pass on all these people that you didn't even know and the stress began to be high.

As you felt worried and stressed, you sighed a big one and got back your spirit. You have to show who are you and who was the director now. Every cars were doing the round to got off the car and you were the next one. When the car stopped, a dorman opened your car door and you went out.

Everybody were turning around to see you in a pretty dress that nobody didn't seen. You were stepping your feet on the floor and were a little bit shaking. All employees and guests had the mouth opened and whispering how pretty you were. Then, you walked inside with Assistant Kim bowing at each guests who came. You kinda knew that you shouldn't had dress this because when you bowed at then, you had to put your hand on your chest to not reveal.

Arrived inside, Chanyeol went to you smiling. "Wow! Look how gorgeous you are!" He said as he got attention on everybody that made they looked at you. You were embarrassed that they were looking at you and gently pushed him.

"I'm embarrassed actually...." You said as you looked at him. He was dressing in blacksuit with his blond hair brushed at the back. "You are too handsome tonight Chanyeol"