3.1 (extra)

Hey, to put some context. I originally had some trouble writing chapter 3 and was unsure how I wanted to play it out or start it.

I just wanted to share a small draft I scrapped out cuz I kinda feel sad just erasing it out forever.

- - -

Normally I would have lack of sleep due to a recurring nightmare, but tonight I was drowning in an ocean of thoughts about the sender.

Before I've always felt close to the sender, but never romantically. It always felt like a close female friend or mother whispering gently to me, telling me it's all going to be alright. Never have I ever considered the sender to be a guy.

I spent most of the night laying down on my bed, imagining about how the sender would look.

A strong silhouette came unto mind, contrary to his build he would he sweet and gentle. A type of person embrace you goodnight. He would gently sing to you and ki-

"What is wrong with me, Missile!" I bounced up to a sitting postion, hoping to get advice from my pomeranian friend. Missile, nevertheless stayed asleep.

It was just another sleepless night for me as The Case of the Secret Admirer continues.

- - -

Miles having a gay panic is absolutely adorable and painfully relatable.

Anyways see you in chapter 4.