A.N IMPORTANT

Hi...

I haven't updated this in a long time and I'm too lazy to actually look at the last time I posted a chapter in this but I think recently it's been gaining a bit more popularity.

The first thing I want to say is that, honestly, I don't like this book.

I don't like how I wrote a lot of the chapters and I haven't really gone through and read anything but I just really don't like any of the one shots in this book.

Thank you so much to everyone who likes this book or has made a comment,  vote or heck even a read.  I appreciate it so very much but still that being said to the next point.

When I started this book, it was very unpopular or well, there weren't many comments.  I thank everyone who has commented.

But, I've been getting  a lot more comments on this book and it brings this book to my attention, which I will usually forget about a story if there aren't any comments recently.  I try to go through my comments daily (I often am not able to) so I see all the comments on my stories (most). 

So which reminds me how much I don't like this book (I don't want to use the word hate because that's very harsh on my own writing).  Please no one assume I don't appreciate all the reads, votes and comments, because I do.  And I'm not saying that you're wrong for liking this book (because one of my least favorite fics is actually my most popular book on wattpad).

So what I'm saying by that is my opinion is often not the majority of the opinions.  I'm glad if you like this book, I'm just not the most proud of this writing and stories.

And I've been meaning to make this A.N. For a LONG time.  What better time than close to midnight?

I'm not much into this fandom anymore either which is another things, I do enjoy Haikyuu and I will finish it one day, but in the future.

And then onto another VERY important point which is probably my biggest thing about this book.

I don't like One shot books on wattpad.

And you could be thinking if you're following me and have read my other stories "but Phantom, you've got two other one shot books and one you've just posted"

I know.

Right now, all I've really been writing is one shots because I can't really get inspiration for a longer story or ideas for a longer than one or two chapter story, I'm not much good at writing long ones anymore.  My minimum to post is 500 words (but there is ONE exception on my Ao3), and sometimes even that is hard to reach.

I love wattpad, it has a very good way of posting and writing 10/10 program I would recommend.

But I also don't like to read longer fics, I prefer reading one shots.

So you see my problem, I don't like the one shot books on Wattpad, so I don't read much on wattpad anymore.  Of course things will always change in the future (as much as I hate change).

But I've left this off long enough without saying anything, sorry to anyone that has made a request and I apologize that the Mermaid AU! KuroKen will never come out. (Gosh I don't like AUs much either).

I shouldn't have left this alone for so long but I've seen that a lot of people have been commenting recently and to me that gives me more idea of how popular a story is than reads.  (I don't constantly check reads).

I'm so sorry but I'm going to post this book as complete as I won't be posting anymore chapters of this book.

Thank you all so much for reading, I appreciate you greatly and I will still respond to comments.  But no further updates will come.

With love,
Phantomxlegend.