Chapter 1: The Boy in the Iceberg

Bound by the Black Flames. Seen, not as normal, but only as a monster. A force to be reckoned with, as this monster is keeping anger from escaping, and allowing the calmness of his soul to take over.

This monster was none other than Y/N, The Black Dragon.

Having traveled over almost the entire world, He's gained this title after many have seen him breathing black flames with the intent of killing and protecting.

Y/N is seen traveling through harsh winds and thick snow. He has just reached the South Pole. This was his first time ever traveling in such conditions, since it was freezing, not to mention the winds hitting his face at an alarming speed.

He continues his trek as he sees the faint outline of many tents and a snow hut. But his body couldn't take it anymore as he passes due to exhaustion. Before he passed out, he saw the dark outline of a male and a female.

???: Hey, I think he's waking up

Y/N hears a feminine voice say as he shoots up from the bed, taking in his surroundings. But what caught his eye was the female who must have been talking before.

Katara: Hey, you shouldn't be getting up so suddenly

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Katara: Hey, you shouldn't be getting up so suddenly

Katara states as she helps you to stand.

Katara: My name is Katara, what's yours?

You examine her features a bit longer as she becomes flustered and her face turns a slight red. You Realize what's happening as you quickly apologize.

Y/N: "S-sorry, my name is Y/N L/N and if you don't mind me asking, where are we?"

Katara: "We're in the Southern Water Tribe."

Y/N: "Well what happened, and how did I end up here?"

???: "We found you passed out in the snow just outside of our walls. We were about to go out fishing until we found you."

Y/N looks to see a young man wearing the common Southern Water Tribe clothing. He also had a shaven head except for a ponytail. He had a sort of suspicious look on his face as he stared at you from the entrance of the tent.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Bound by the Black Flamesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें