The Southern Air Temple

We start the journey off with the Avatar and his friends, getting ready to head towards Aang's home. Y/n is seen meditating by the river, a bit further away from everyone else in order to focus and relax. Ever since he started his journey, he would eventually settle down for a couple of days to clear his mind and calm himself. And what's better than meditating mother nature.

Meanwhile, Katara and Aang are getting ready for departure.

Aang: Wait till you see it Katara. The Air Temple is one of the most beautiful places in the world.

Katara: Aang, I know you're excited but, it's been a hundred years since you've been home.

Aang: That's why I'm so excited!

Katara: It's just that a lot can change in all that time.

Aang: I know, but I need to see it for myself.

After Aang sets up the reigns on Appa's horns, He jumps off him and goes to wake a snoring Sokka up. This proves to be a slightly difficult task when Sokka doesn't comply. But, with a little motivation, anything is possible. Aang scares Sokka awake, causing Katara and Aang to laugh. But no laughing is heard from a certain fire bender. Aang walks up to Y/n, who has his back turned toward the group and seems to be "deep in thought".

Aang: Y/n?

After no response, Aang could hear a low snoring, coming from the hotman himself. Y/n fell asleep while meditating. With the sounds of streaming water, a nice breeze, and the sun's rays, Y/n eventually fell into his drowsiness. Aang showed no mercy towards Y/n either, as he created a small tornado that hit Y/n's face and knocked him over. Y/n abruptly wakes up with an angry look on his face.

Y/n: Hey! What was that for!?

Aang just shrugs as he walks away and hops on top of Appa. Once everyone got on, they took off.

Aang: Yip Yip!

*Timeskip*

On Appa, the team is seen soaring through the sky, almost at their destination. Aang and Katara are up front, while Y/n and Sokka hang in the back. A rumble is heard as it comes from Sokka's stomach.

Sokka: Hey, stomach, be quiet all right? I'm trying to find us some food.

Another Rumble is heard, this time from Y/n's stomach. He doesn't even complain, as he's too deep into his thoughts.

Y/n's thoughts: why did I come here again?

Sokka on the other hand, looks through his bag trying to find something to eat, but only comes out with crumbs.

Sokka: Hey! Who ate all my blubbered seal jerky?

Y/n: That was your food? I thought I had brought some of my own.

Y/n rummages through his bag now, as he pulls out his own bag of snacks.

Sokka: Ooh! Let me have it since you ate my mine!

Y/n: sure buddy!

Y/n, being the smart guy that he is, decides to throw the bag towards Sokka. The wind ends up taking it away, back down to the ground. Sokka's eyes were wide open at what he just witnessed. He didn't have any more energy to complain, so just lays back down and cries silently.

Cut to a rearview of Appa flying towards some mountains.

Aang: The Potola mountain ranges! We're almost there!

Katara: Aang, before we get to the temple, I want to talk to you about the airbenders.

Aang: what about them?