The Warriors of Kyoshi

We start off today's journey with the Avatar and his friends riding on Appa. Sokka is holding a map of the world, confused as to where they head next. 

Sokka: You have no idea where you're going, do you?

Aang: Well I know it's near water.

Y/n: That's literally any place you can imagine. Besides the desert of course.

They turn towards Y/n who was laying down looking up at the sky. But, something seems different about him. He's now wearing a mask under his scarf. It only covered half of his face, from the bridge of his nose, down. (Just think about kakashi. I really like this design)

Katara: Why are you wearing a mask?

Y/n: To conceal my identity of course! I know I'm wanted by the Fire Nation, so I  won't be spotted easily.

Sokka: Okay... Well I guess we're getting close then.

He says this as They're seen flying over the ocean, with no land to be seen for miles. On Appa, Katara is seen sewing Sokka's pants. Aang is staring at her, mesmerized by her beauty, until he gets an idea. 

Aang: Momo, marbles please.

Momo reaches inside Aang's shirt and pulls out some marbles. 

Aang: Hey, Katara. Check out this airbending trick.

He lets go of the marbles as they're spinning rapidly in between his hands  

Katara: That's great Aang.

She Obviously wasn't paying attention, leaving Aang discouraged.

Sokka: Stop bugging her, airhead. You need to give girls space when they do their sewing.

Katara: What does me being a girl have to do with sewing?

Sokka: Simple. Girls are better at fixing pants than guys, and guys are better at hunting and fighting and stuff like that. It's just the natural order of things.

Katara: All done with your pants! And look what a great job I did!

She throws back an obviously still ripped pair of pants at Sokka.

Sokka: Wait! I was just kidding! I can't wear these! Katara please!

Y/n: You know, Sokka. Not all girls stick to sewing and stuff like that. I remember I met this group of girls that were excellent fighters. Better than you, even. Also, why didn't you bring any spare clothes on a trip like this. You're starting to stink.

Sokka: No way!  

Aang: Relax Sokka! Where we're going, you won't need any pants!

Cut to the group landing on an isolated island, with a beautiful beach.

Sokka: We just mad a pit stop yesterday. Shouldn't we get a little more flying done before we camp out?

Katara: He's right. At this rate, we won't get to the North Pole until spring.

Y/n: I'm gonna have to agree with these two. Mastering all the elements won't take a couple of weeks. And we don't know how much time we have left to be relaxing. Especially with the Fire Nation around.

Aang: But Appa's tired already. Aren't you, boy?

Appa let's out a grunt, clearly not tired and ready to take off any time. But, eventually he yawns with some persuasion from Aang.