The King of Omashu

The Avatar and his friends are back on the road, journeying from place to place while on their way to the Northern Water Tribe. 

Aang, Sokka, Katara, Y/n, Momo and Appa appear over a partial snow covered ground. They were walking this time around, allowing the giant, furry beast to move without any extra weight on it's back. 

Aang: The Earth Kingdom city of Omashu!

The screen pans to a wideshot view of large city surrounded by mountains. Leading towards the city was a zig-zagged path.

Aang: I used to always come here to visit my friend, Bumi.

Katara: Wow. We don't have cities like this in the South Pole.

Sokka: They have buildings here that don't melt!

Y/n: Ya know, it looks so bland. But I can't complain, the inside looks better than the outside.

Aang: Well, let's go slow pokes! The real fun is inside the city!

Aang launches himself into the air and proceeds to slowly slide himself down the hill that connects with the path.

Katara: Wait, Aang! It could be dangerous if people find out you're the Avatar.

Sokka: You need a disguise.

Aang: So, what am I supposed to do? Grow a mustache?

A few moments later, Aang is seen wearing some of Appa's hair as a mustache and a wig bigger than his head.

Aang: Ohh, this is so itchy!  How do you live in this stuff? 

Appa resonds with a grunt.

Sokka: Great! Now you look just like my grandfather.

Katara: Technically, Aang is 112 years old.

Aang picks up his staff and mimicks an old man's voice.

Aang: Now let's get to skippin', young whippersnappers! The big city awaits.

He begins to walk hunched over, using his staff as support. The rest of them follow and are seen walking on the path just a few moments later.

Aang: You guys are gonna love Omashu. The people here are the friendliest in the world.

Up ahead, a rough voice is heard. The four of them look forward and see a guard talking to a cabbage merchant.

Gate Guard: Rotten cabbages! What kind of slum do you think this is?

The guard destroys one of the cabbages before tossing the rest that were in the merchants hand, over the path. He then earthbends the rest of the cabbage cart high up into the air, and back down again, falling to its end.

Cabbage Merchant: Noo! My cabbages!

The screen pans over to the group that were waiting behind the merchant.

Aang: Just keep smiling...

Aang and the rest of the team walk forward, giving their best smile. Y/n, however, had no emotion on his face, waling forward with a sigh. Before Aang could get any closer, the guard earthbends a boulder over his head, ready to crush him at any moment.

Gate Guard: State your business!

Aang rushes forward with light feet, suprising the guard and causing him to drop the boulder. Sokka, Katara, and Y/n were just watching on, thinking that Aang had a deathwish.

Aang: My business is my business, young man, and none of yours! I've got half a mind to bend you over my knee and paddle your backside!

Gate Guard: Settle down, old timer. Just tell me who you are.

Aang: Name's Bonzu Pipinpadaloxicopolis, the Third, and these are my grandkids.

Katara: Hi, June Pipinpadaloxicopolis. Nice to meet you.