two,

-diorsxanax

i was wrong..or so i thought.

"y'know my father raped me. over and over again since i was six, when my mom and sister died in a car crash. i thought maybe that when i prayed to you. that you gave me a nice sleep. but, maybe it was because i felt comfort. i needed something to believe in. to keep me going huh? if you're real send one of you're 'guardian angels' over here..hm, what was i thinking? im so fucking dumb," i said.

i sighed and looked at the view. i hadn't realized that the sunset kinda looked like my mom. i smiled as i started to tear up.

"so, beautiful," i whispered.

"look, i understand if you cant bring out an angel. im sorry for asking and or for doubting you. just if you are out there please give me something," i said sobbing hysterically.

"pathetic," someone spoke.

i looked up to see a very tall man. he was atrractive yes but, intimidating.

"don't be mean!" another person spoke.

attractive? yes. maybe two feet shorter than the first guy and slightly less intimidating.

"w-who are you guys?" i ask.

"well, were the people you asked for. gods pretty busy. the blm thing has really got him working. but, we're here to ask you a question. are you ready to go? " the shorter guys explains.

" go? go where?" i ask in disbelief almost.

"theres no context to that question. are you ready to go? " the taller says.

i thought about it for a second. what i wanted is happening and i don't know what to do. but, if i say yes i'd be able to see my mom and sister? right? well we will see then.

" yes."

was all i said before all went blank. not black not white just nothing. peaceful.

"open your eyes," i heard.

i did as the voice said and opened my eyes. i saw pure beauty. women walking around without a fright about. long silk gowns loosely hanging from there body's. just beautiful.

"where am i?" i ask.

the simulation didn't treat you well. we decided we'd take you out before your character died.