three,

-diorsxanx

the simulation didn't treat you well. we decided that we'd take you out before your character died..

I stared at the two males in disbelief. simulation? it's fake? no, it cant be right? no. NO.

"simulation? meaning it was fake?" i ask.

"well, you were on a mission. we wanted to see what happens on earth and you said you'd do it," the smaller says.

" i said i'd do it? so im an alien?" i say earning a nasty look from both of them.

" no, aliens are dirty and their work is bad. we're clean and effective. we get our shit done and we drop it. we're like alt humans. but, not human," the taller said nonchalantly.

"so, im not human? wow..what are yall's name?" i ask standing up.

i didnt really get anything other than a quick 'alejandro' and 'mattia'.

i analyzed the room i was in. it was red but, not a bright red it was wine red. my favorite color. and it had books and cool pens. the room had electronics everywhere. tv's, phones, computers. you name it.

" i-is this my room?" i said breaking the comfortable silence throughout the room.

"yeah," alejandro responded before looking down and then back up at me with a small smirk.

"what?" i ask causing mattia to chuckle.

" you're naked," mattia says giving me a wink and causing me to cover myself franticly.

"how? i- ugh wheres the closet?" i say wrapping myself in a small cover that i quickly realized doesn't cover much.

"you're mirror is a closet. go to it and say closet and you'll be able to get dressed,"mattia said before going back to his phone.

i walked over to the mirror mattia pointed to. and said a faint 'closet' before i heard 'hi, mr.consentino what would you like to wear' before a gallery of a clothes appeared.

"whats normal to wear here?" i ask scanning over my choices of clothing.

"just pick a body suit. we have to go see your father," mattia responded sighing.

father? how am i gonna be able to face him after everything that happened? and why the fuck is there like 30 bodysuits to pick from?

{ if you want an idea of how the body suit looks. look up clothes from 2050. its basically a wet suit but not a wet suit with a cape, yeah cliche i know}

i groan and pick a black one. it had gold accents and it was kinda sexy. but, lets not tall about that. i pressed that body suit option and was immediately clothed.

well, i could get used to this.

"uh, im dressed does it look good?" i ask doing a quick twirl.

both mattia and alejandro passed each other a look before nodding rapidly.

"well thank you. i guess we can go now," i say.

i heard a quick 'ok' and i followed mattia and alejandro out my door. i walked down what seemed like never ending stairs. as soon as i got to the bottom i stopped for air.

"humans must be lazy. you used to walk down these stairs everyday," alejandro states as he motions me to keep walking.

i let put a long sigh and walk down a fairly lit hallway. passing pictures of me and what seems to be my dad. i see golden statues and even a golden water fountain.

mattia and alejandro suddenly stop causing me to bump into the both of them.

"sorry," i muttered blushing from their gaze.

mattia cleared his throat and pointed to a screen that had a hand print on it.

{ y'know those things where you put your hand on the screen and it opens a door? yeah, that's what im talking about.}

i quickly put my hand over the screen and it seemed to unlock a door. i walked in and turned around to see i was by myself. or that's what i thought.

"mattia? alejandro?" i said looking around. it looked like i was in a office.

"what?" they both said startling me.

"where the hell did you guys go?" i ask.

"to go get water," alejandro says.

"well hello son! hi alejandro and..mattia" a tall man said slightly muttering mattia's name.

no way that's my dad. he looks way different from my dad on earth. he had no wrinkles, clear skin, and he looks slightly attractive.

"did you just call me attractive?" my dad says chuckling slightly as he takes a seat at what i presume to be his desk.

"pfft no, t-that's weird," i respond scratching  the back of my neck.

"mhm, your sister and mom are out at the moment so, alejandro and mattia are gonna take you shopping," my dad says.

"shopping? for what?" i ask looking back at the boys.

" well your back its time to have a party!" my dad says flashing a quick smile.