Bunnies & Crepes ☆ Kyouka Izumi

It was a Saturday evening, you were wearing some casual clothes and a (f/c) hat to complete your outfit. Yesterday before you finished work, you noticed Kyouka was feeling a little bit down and since tomorrow was a Saturday, you told Kyouka that you were going to bring her out to have some fun. Of course, Kyouka couldn't turn down the offer when you said you'd treat her to some crepes.

   You put on a pair of bunny themed sneakers and headed out to pick up Kyouka from a few dorms away. You were about to knock on the door until a smaller figure opened up the door, it was the newest member of the agency, Kyouka!

   You eyed her outfit and awed at the sight of it. She looked so adorable in her more casual clothes with her hair tied into twin tails but with bunny pins instead. "Kyouka-chan, you look so adorable! You look totally different!" you complimented. Kyouka's cheeks started to redden as she replied with a soft thanks. "So Kyouka, are we good to go?" you asked with a bright smile.

   "Yes, but where are you going to bring me to?" Kyouka asked, twirling one of her twin tails with her fingers. "You'll see, come on let's go!" you held her hand and walked through the streets of Yokohama.

   You walked through the crowded sidewalk for a couple of minutes until you walked into an arcade store.

   Kyouka's blue eyes sparkled with excitement as she looks at the variety of claw machines and games available there. A lot of people were in there too but thank the heavens that it wasn't crowded. "Kyouka-chan, which one would you like to play first? I'll pay for it!" The dark haired girl then lead you to a claw machine with a cute bunny plushie as the prize. "This one. The plushie looks so adorable," she pointed out.

   You inserted a few coins and the game was ready to be played! Kyouka took control of the joystick and turned it around in different directions until it was aimed right on the plushie. She pressed the red button and intensely followed the crane as it goes down and grabs onto the plushie, moved it towards the claiming hole and released it's grip as the plushie fell exactly into the hole!

   "Ah, Kyouka, you won it! Wow, you're so lucky! It'll take me a few tries to actually win one of those". Kyouka claimed her plushie and run her hands onto the soft fabric of the plushie.

   "Kawaii.... (Y/n)-san, can we play another one? I want to get the box of candies this time," her soft voice asked as she pointed to the other machine.

   "Of course! Alright then, let's go, Kyouka!" Kyouka smiled and walked towards the other machine.

   You two had played a variety of machines and won different prizes. Kyouka seem to won more prizes than you though and all the prizes were in the plastic bags that each of you got. "Ne, Kyouka, how about we go to get some lunch? I'm sure you'll love the cafe we're going to!"

   "Really? Why should I?" she asked with her head tilted in curiosity. "Because they have bunnies there!" "Really? Show it to me then!" Kyouka replied, her eyes glimmering as she pulled you out of the arcade store. You laughed at her antics and brought her to the said cafe.

   As you both pushed the cafe entrance open, you were immediately greeted by the staff members before settling down at your seats. Kyouka was amazed by the amount of bunnies that were in the cafe, all of them were so fluffy and cute.

   All of the bunnies were freely roaming around the floors of cafe as well. You and Kyouka then looked at the menu, looking through all the bunny themed foods and drinks. After you both chose your desired meals, the waitress took your orders and left.

   As the two of wait for lunch getting cooked, you both went to smother the bunnies with head pats. The dark haired girl was enjoying having the various patterns of rabbits surrounding her with a childlike smile plastered on her face.

   You took notice of it and snapped a picture of the heartwarming sight with your phone. Kyouka-chan looks so happy than before she joined the detective agency. You were lost in your own thoughts until a small hand pulled the sleeve of your shirt.

   "Ah, Kyouka! What is it?" you asked, turning your phone off. "(Y/n)-san, our orders are here. We should start eating before it gets cold," the 14 year old girl replied with her soft voice.

   As you two settled back down in your seats, an idea popped up in your mind. "Kyouka-chan, you wouldn't mind if we take pictures together, right?"

   The girl shook her head in response. "Then, let's take a few pictures to remember!" you grinned, taking out your phone. You both posed and smiled at your phone screen. The picture turned out great, your faces were visible along with the bunny themed lunch you guys ordered.

   You both said your thanks before indulging into the delicious food.

°
°
°
°
°

   The sun began setting down as the once blue sky turned into a mixture of beautiful warm colors combined. Kyouka was admiring the ocean waves from the fenced barrier. The sunset reflected on the salty water, making the scene even more calming and aesthetic.

   The wind blew Kyouka's dark smooth hair as her ocean blue eyes focused on the waves hitting the sand.

   "Kyouka~ I bought some crepes for us both as promised!" you cheerfully caught her attention. Her smaller figure walked closer to you, taking one of crepes from your hand. Her mouth bite into the soft treat as she thanked you.

   You both sat down on an empty bench, enjoying the sweet treat and setting your stuff aside. There was a moment of silence before Kyouka spoke up.

   "(Y/n)-san, why did you brought me out today for?" her eyes looking at your (e/c) ones. You chuckled. "Well, I noticed you were looking a little bit sad yesterday and I wanted to bring you out to cheer you up! I know the places we went today wasn't much but you seem really happy".

   Kyouka's blue eyes widen in surprised and pink started to dust over her cheeks.

   "I really enjoyed the places we went today. I rarely got to go to such places back then and I'm grateful for you bringing me out today, (y/n)-san. I even won myself a cute bunny plushie! (Y/n)-san, would you want to bring me out again someday?"

   You gasped. "Of course! I'll tell you beforehand again next time if the opportunity comes! Also I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed our day out. I'll treat you to lots of bunny merch and crepes next time too!"

   You and Kyouka glanced at each other's faces before letting out a short laugh. The two of you ate your crepes whilst enjoying the beautiful sunset and the calming ocean waves of a Saturday.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Word count: 1196

a/n - Yes! I finished my very first oneshot! I'm very inexperienced and this is my first oneshot so I'm sorry if it's a little bad ^^" Overall I had a fun writing this and I hope you guys like it as well!