TAEHYUNG 1

* TAEHYUNG *

You (Y/N), nowadays often feel lonely these past 2 months since your boyfriend of 2 years was sent by their company to go to abroad for training on being a Kpop idol. He had his teammates and company staff with him to take care of their future idol group. He didn't call you and neither informed you when he's going to be home, he just told you that it's going to be long and that he'll not be home anytime soon but you didn't expect that it'll be this long. This brought you 2 months of despair.

You felt sore and tired as you check out from the grocery store to restock your food stock.. As you were exiting the store you looked at your bags full of food and thought.

"All these food? Alone? -- Mom doesn't need to worry of me not eating." You said to yourself as you tilt your head. 

You are now walking the streets from the grocery store as you sigh in despair, still wondering when your baby bear is going home. 

"*Sighs*...Goodness when is he going h-"

*ding*

You dropped your grocery bags to the ground as you reached for your phone in your back pocket. You opened your phone and slid through the notifs, you've never clicked that fast before..

*baby_bear sent a message to the conversation*

baby_bear: Hi babe!

baby_bear: i just wanna let you know that...

baby_bear: *Taehyung sent a snap*

Y/n :  OW MY GOD ! Please Hurry!! 

You squeal in delight and excitement as this brought a smile to your face. 

You went to your humble home knowing that he's going home soon..to your embrace..

________________________________________________________

Author's Random Thoughts :

WHeEww.. That's a first! 

Well, for me this actually suck since it's-- (duh) --it just sucks for me..  i don't know what yall think 'bout this, please do let me know! there's still space for me to learn more..

ireallytriedtomakethiscuteenoughbutireallywishthiswascuteenoughformeandyallsoaionknow.

--pleaseletmeknowdownthere=) and while your at it, please vote this chapter if this deserves your vote! also give a FOLLOOWWW

Also, please send me your request.

Thanks yall! i'll see you in the next page/chapter/whatsoever/bye!

                                                                                                                 - yoonziieeeee *insert sparkles*