JOOOOONNIIIIEEE 1

[sorry about the title, i got excited cuz nothing--it's--it's an instinct, okay?]

Namjoon realized that it's been a while since you and him had been to a date. He thanked the Heavens as they finished practice early and no schedule after that. He also knew your shift was over.

He somehow found out that you were a Maleficent movie enthusiast, He heard that there's a new movie released. The thought of him taking you suddenly to a date to the movies was so meaningful to him. [A: i don't know why its meaningful to him. if you want to know, go ask him *bleehhh*] 

You were very much excited the fact that your shift is over and you were about to go home. You shut down your computer and arrange the papers that was pilled above your desk as your "hell week" was finally done. You sigh in relief as you picked up your bag and prepared to exit the office with a proud smile.

*ding*

You were ready to go until you got a notification, you were walking away from the office's premises while opening the notification.

*JOoonNIEE sent you a snap*

This brought a smile to your face...

_____________________________________________________

JOoonNIEE : 

JOoonNIEE : there's a new Maleficent movie! i know you were a fan--and its actually been a while since i took you on a date

JOoonNIEE : ill wait for you outside, i'm on my way!!! cHUUuu~ 

Y/n: If you would've informed me about this, i would've went home straight. I'M ALREADY OUTSIDE, PICK ME UPPP IMM SO EXCITEDDD OMG THANKS BABEEEE!!! AGHKK!!

JOoonNIEE : i think you love Maleficent more than me. 

he smiled at seeing your goofyness and excitement.

Y/n : HURRYYY~

JOoonNIEE : on my way~

You squealed in delight as you wait outside, though you can't also say the you were p a t i e n t l y waiting...knowing that Namjoon is going to take you on a date to the movies, watching one of your favorite movies.

 Your tiredness from work suddenly rushed out as a car pulled up infront of you... 

AND KIDNAPPED YOU>>

=O

....

JOke!

 it was Namjoon..=)

__________________________________________________________________

Author's Random words:

Hey yall! 

I really hope you were enjoying this! I'm currently writing this chapter in the middle of the night.

I really think I'm between...

"Happy cuz im writing this vs blaming myself on why i drank that 2 shot iced americano decaf this afternoon."

U G H ! {this is also a "please stream notice" UGH! by BTS Rapline hihi} 

AS ALWAYS!

VOTE IF THIS DESERVES, SEND YOUR REQUESTS (by message or comment section) AND HAVE FUN READING AND IMAGINING! 

" I was about to say something awesome, i forgot what i was about to say.. *facepalms* "

                                                                      - A literal crackhead, Jeon Jungkook. 

_________________________________________________________

                                                                                       -  yoonziiiee =)