YOONGI 1

* YOONGI *

...

____________________________

[ Daechwita MV Filming ]

Yoongi is getting his make-up done. He SNATCHED the wig he's going to use for the role of the king in the MV.

The staff helped him to put his wig on. " pftt i look like yoonji *facepalms*" yoongi told the staffs that helps him. " you ARE yoonji" the staff informed the fool of this man and laughed with him. " but i look more like elsa when i do this---" he puts his hair on one side above his right shoulder and started caressing it. The stylist laughed at his actions.

He then asked for his phone and the staff gave it to him cuz
"what yoongi wants, yoongi gets"

He then took pictures on snapchat. 

____________________________

*ding*  

Your phone received a notification.

You were on a train on your way to the filming set.

You opened the notification 

*jjangjjang-man sent you a snap*

jjangjjang-man 

You laughed out loud on the train as you saw his snap

You laughed out loud on the train as you saw his snap. Other people were looking at you, stinkfaced.
you apologized after. "Gosh yoongi..what did you made me do*facepalms*".

___________________________________

Y/UN: YOU LOOK RIDICULOUS. I laughed to loud and many people in this train looked at me. Its so embarassing...

jjangjjang-man : cuz they know i look cuter than you...

Y/UN : i'll just take that as a complement, jackass.

jjangjjang-man: HAHA calm down! are you on your way?

Y/UN: ofcourse! just last transfer and 2 stations.

jjangjjang-man : have a safe trip! i'll be waiting for you..

Y/UN : you better do =) 

____________________________

You had a load of fun with Yoongi and observing him while it's time for filming -- and you watch yoongi transform into Agust D real quick is a *chef's kiss*

____________________________

...