❧Rei X Koga🍋

"Good job, everyone~ I guess that's it for today."

"Fuaaahh, it sure is tough today, a live concert, photoshoot, dance practice... ~", a blonde man sighed.

Adonis nodded in agreement.

"Tch, you're exhausted just because of this? Lame. ", a dog-like boy said cynicly.

"Kaoru, Adonis, you can go back. And you... Wanko.... Stay here~ let's have a talk shall we?~", a red-eyed man smirks.

"Haaaa?! Do you think I'll just do what you say, vampire bastard?! I have a----", he cut his sentence, noticing a glare from the leader.

"W-well.. Not that I can refuse... "

"Jaaa~ bye bye~ great job today~!", Kaoru smirks, Adonis followed him, leaving the two alone.

"Tch. Now what?!"

"Fufu~ what's with the tone? Speak politely to your master, you filthy dog. Or should I discipline you once again? ", the vampire grinned, satisfied with his cute dog's expression.

"O-oi!! I don't have the time to--hmmmphhh!! "

"Shut up. ", the black-haired man stated. "Now, drink this. ", he forced a pill to his "dog"'s mouth. "Swallow. You don't want a punishment, right? ~".

"Now, now~ We shouldn't be doing this here~ let's head to my room shall we? ~", the vampire carried the werewolf bridal-style to his room.

"H-hot... It's uncomfortable..... What did you make me swallow vampire bastard?!", Koga pants.

"Words, dog. "

"M-Master.... "

"Haah... It feels weird.... Here.... " he rubbed his junior.

"L-let me rest... At my room.. I guess I'm not feeling good today... "

"Well then, why don't we feel good together? Hmm?", Rei grabbed the werewolf's hand, not letting him out of his room.

"Heh. Planning to leave with your hard junior huh? Not afraid of getting caught? What a slut.", he pinched his sub's nipples.

"S-stop it... Ngghhhh ... B-bastardd~~ Haah... Haah.... ".

"Fufu~ To make sure that this naughty dog doesn't run, I should put this on, right? ", he takes out a red handcuffs, putting it on the others hands.

"Now, how should I punish this disobedient dog? ~" he threw Koga to his bed and reached out to his drawer, choosing what toy he should use.

"Maybe this will do.... ", he smirked, taking out a whipper.

He whipped his butt, making a beautiful sound. "Whoaa~ I only did it once and it's already this red~"

"i-it hurts..... B-bast---m-master.... ", he cried.

"Oya? I thought you liked it when it hurts? Hmm? Slutty dog? ~ You should thank me for giving you pleasure, right?", he smiles while whipping the poor boy once again.

"What do you say?"

"Thanghhhhh you....ahhh~"

"Now that's what I call a good dog~ Now, what reward do you want? ~"

"Umm~", he pointed at Rei's junior.

"Hoo? What's the magic word, wanko?"~

"Please... Master... Woof~"

"You have no shame huh... Filthy dog~", he thrust into the boy's hole.

"Aaahhhh~ Master is inside me~ Hu-huaaahhhh~ F-Faster...."

"Fufu~ If my beloved dog says it, then I should do as you wish~", he grinned as he thrusts faster and deeper.

"Ha... I'm close.... R-rei.... ", he whimpered.

"Did he just call my name...? Such a turn-on~"

He pulled out his cock from the dog's hole. "Fufu~ Now shall I tease you a bit, doggy?~", the vampire pinched his sub's left nipples while sucking the right one.

"H-hu... C-cumming..... Gyyaaahh~", he let out his semen.

"Cumming befofe your master? Oho, so naughty~"

"I'm ready for my p-punishment, master~", Koga teased his Master's cock with his knee.

Rei grabbed his hair, placed it infront of his cock, "don't bite"

"dwiliscious~", he countinued sucking.

"I'm close, Wanko... ", he groaned.

"Mwastwer's milk... Gwive iwt to mwe~", he said, sucking deeper and deeper.

"C-cumming!"

"Fwahh~", Koga swallowed it all.

"That's amazing, Koga~ I don't expect you to---"

"S-shut up you vampire b-bastard...", he blushed.

"Well, I'm a bastard, but your bastard~", he whispered on his ears, slowly kissing the werewolf as he takes off the handcuffs from him.

"B-baka...."

================================
Hey hey hey~ (՞ټ՞)
It's rin here~ ψ(`∇')ψ
It's my first time writting here, so I'm sorry if there were a lot of mistake (⊙ө⊙)
I actually reread this like 10000 times before publishing it and I cringeddddddd ┗(-_-;)┛
Also, I'm sorry if my english is a mess (oh yes it is), english isn't my first language
~(˘▽˘~)(~˘▽˘)~

Thank you for reading~! (●‿●✿)
Don't forget to vote and comment~