❧Rinne x Niki

5 October, 2019
─────────────────────
It's raining. People started to walk faster and took out their umbrella. But not for a red haired boy.

"Hee? What are you doing? It's raining! ", a boy with a long grey hair approached him.

"Oooooii~ Don't ignore me~", the boy said.

"Ah! Finally! Someone!", he surprised to see Niki standing infront of him. "Stranger-sama please let me stay at your house Pleaseeeeee? I'll pay for the cost when I win a gamble pleaseee~", the red-haired begged.

"Ah! A beggar! You must be hungry, right? I'll give you something to eat! ~", he patted the red-haired's shoulder.

✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄
Niki's House
✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄
Niki's pov
─────────────────────
That boy looks hungry! I have to make him a nutritional dinner! Maybe this will do~
I smiled. Looking at the dishes I just made. He will love it for sure!

Normal pov
────────────────────
"Here you go, eat up~", Niki smiled as he placed the dishes in front of the boy.

"Whoa, it smells good! ", he immediately picked up the chopsticks. "Itadakimasu~".

"It's delicious! ", he exclaimed.

"Of course!", he let out his "Nutritional Niki smile".

Rinne only needs 5 minutes to eat that many food. Niki is happy to see people liking his cooking.

─────────────────────

"Thanks for the food! Magnificently delicious! I can eat it everyday! ", he yelled as he licked all of the plates.

"That makes me happy~! Then I'll cook for you everyday!! ~", he giggled.

"Huooooooo~! Thank you stranger-san!".

Niki hummed while he washed the dishes.

"My name is Rinne Amagi. I'm the luckiest guy in the world! I ran away from home because I want to seek for a thrilling expirience!", he said, helping Niki dry the dishes.

"Hee? Did I just help a bad guy who tried to escape?! ", he yelled.

The other boy chuckled, "Heh, you're pretty funny, stranger-san.  Don't worry. I'll pay my living cost. ", he patted Niki's shoulder.

"He? You have a job? I thought you were a beggar. ", Niki asked, surprised.

"Nope. I'm a super lucky gambler! And I also play with my beautiful Onee-sans! ", he smirked, proudly pointing at himself.

"Then, I'm counting on you from now on! I'm Niki Shiina! I'm a cook at SKM restaurant! ", he smiled.

"So that's why your cooking is so tasty, Niki! ", he laughed.

"Um-Hm!! "

"Niki, can I use the shower? It's cold and my clothes are all wet. Well that kinda makes me hotter though. ", he chuckled.

"Okay!  I'll show you the way! ", he then led Rinne to the shower.

Rinne took off his wet cloth, then turn on the water to shower. While showering, he sing.

"In life, everyone’s gambling
Taking the dice and tumbling
Using bluffs and troubling
Bring it on! Yeh! Yeh!
Over too soon? Can’t change that, though
The goddess of victory has spoken
A lethal dosage contains enough satisfaction....----", suddenly Niki opened the door.