❧Ritsu x Mao

Text

Mao, 7:30
─────────────────────
Ritsu, what are you doing?
It's 7.30
We'll be late!

Mao,  7:45
─────────────────────
Are you still sleeping?

Mao,  8:00
─────────────────────
Otw to your house.

✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄
Ritsu's house
✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄

Mao took out the spare key Ritsu gave him, unlocked the door, and then went in.

"Pardon the intrusion...", he placed his shoes on the shelf.

✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄
Ritsu's Room
✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄

"O-Oi! You're still sleeping! What are you doing?! It's Monday! We have school!", Mao yelled at Ritsu.

"Nnh..... "

"R-Ritsu? "

Mao then checked Ritsu's temperature.

38.6

"Maa, you have a fever. You can't go to school. I'll put the medicine at the table. After school, I'll make you a bowl of porridge. Rest well okay? Call me if anything happe---", Mao stopped talking, realizing Ritsu's grabbing his hand.

"Nee, Maa-kun, stay here~ What if anything happens to me? ~", Ritsu begged.

".... Guess you're right. Wait, I'll text Arashi. "

"Done. Are you hungry, Ritsu? What do you want to eat? "

"I'm not hungry, but I'm cold~ Warm me up Maa-kun~", Ritsu dragged Mao to his bed.

"O-Oi..! ... It can't be helped then. ", Mao sighed as he cuddled Ritsu. 

"Aaahhh~ Better~", Ritsu groaned, looking comfortable.

"I can't sleep~ Let's talk about something~", he turned around, facing Mao.

"Okay. "

"Nee, Maa-kun, you looked busy at school lately. Did you get a girlfriend? ", Ritsu asked while he snuggled in Mao's hug.

"No. Student's council has been busy lately. ", Mao answered while closing his eyes.

"So you're not dating that new producer?"

"Nope. "

"Then is you're single, why don't you date me? Hehe~", Ritsu said.

"Don't joke around. You have to sleep to get better. ", Mao turned around to hide his blushing face, but too bad, Ritsu noticed it.

"Hehe~ That's not a bad idea though~", Ritsu teased.

"B-Baka. Fever makes you say the weirdest things. ", he got up. "I'll make chicken porridge. Wait for me. ", he headed to the kitchen.