❧Leo x Izumi 🍋

"hum hummm hum~"

"E-Eh? ", the orange haired was startled as he bumped into a blonde haired man, Kaoru.

"Whoa! An alien?! Scaryy~!", Leo covered his face, avoiding to see the man he just bumped into.

"Leo-kun? Fancy seeing you here~ ", Kaoru smiled.

"Ah! It's Kaoru! Gahhhhhhhh! My inspiration! It disappeared because Kaoru crashed my head! ", he panicked.

"Is that so? Then, I'm responsible. ", he giggled. "What can I do for you? "

"Bring me back my inspiration! You inspiration-stealer alien! ", he pouted while playing with his pen.

"Then, I'll give you a tip! ", he whispered in Leo's ear. "If you do it with a girl you like, you'll get an inspiration for sure~!", he teased, then proceed to walk, leaving the king alone.

"What did he mean by "it"?", Leo tilted his head. "It's decided! I'll ask Ritsu and Naru! Huahahahahhaa ☆", he ran to Ritsu's room.

✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄

"Why do you have to come now, Tsukipi? I'm with Maa-kun right now... ", he pouted, but letting Leo in.

"Huahahahahhaa! ☆ Ou-sama needs your help! "

✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄

"Huaahh... You're to pure ou-sama~ Kaoru means sex~ Well not like you have a girl you like~", Ritsu yawned.

"I do! I like Sena!", he smiled.

".... Go ask Naru. I'm sleepy... ", he pushed the king out of his room then slam the door.

"Maa, I'll go to Naru's room then!"

✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄

"Ou-sama? Come in~", Arashi smiled, letting Leo in.

"Nee, Naru~", Leo asked.

"Hmm? ", the beautiful boy replied while brewing two cups of tea for him and Leo.

"Here, drink, ou-sama. ", he smiled, putting the tea on top of the table, then started to drink gracefully.

"How do two boys have sex?", leo asked, casually sipping his tea.

"Burrfffffffff---- O-Ou-sama...?"

"Um? ", he tilted his head.

"I believe my ears are not functioning properl---"

"Mou, just answer me! How do you do it? ", the king pouted.

"So....

✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄

"Senaaaaaaaaaaaa!", he shouted while running through the corridor, causing the other students to stare at him.

"Let's have sex!", he smiled, hugging Izumi from behind.

".... What.. ARE YOU SAYING YOU IDIOT OU-SAMA PEOPLE ARE LOOKING AT US---"

"Come with me! Or I'll shout again~!", he teased, dragging Izumi to his room.

"What are you doing, ou-sama?! People were looking at us! ", he yelled.

"My papers... Pen... And ah! The condom Naru gave me! Okay! Let's go home!", he put those things into his bag.

✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄

"I'm home~"

"Ruka, mom, and dad are not home~ Maa, I'll just take one of Ruka-tan's dress!", leo dashed to his sister's room, taking an elegant blue dress.