VIP rooms are too private

When we pull up to the venue, there is a line of at least 500 girls, and only 500 because it turns around a corner and I cant see the rest. 

"Oh, my fuck," Jeremy says, pressing his nose up against the window to inspect the line of girls. "Some of them have tents! They stayed the night Rose!" A security guard opens our door, and Jeremy and I hop out. Some girls see me and scream my name, causing everyone else to lose their shit. The guard just pushes Jeremy and me through a door, as I wave to the girls who called my name out. 

"How do they know me?" I say, the guard finally just leading us to our seats. We are sat in a VIP box directly above the stage. 

"Girl he announced on his social media that you won the competition. People know you are close to him because he posted a picture of you and him sitting together and smiling or something. You two must've been out to coffee or something? Plus Gemma posted a picture of you, her and Harry's fucking mum all sitting on a couch and chatting it up. And if they get close to you, they get close to Harry." I just nod at his words. Fuck. I should check social media more often, shouldn't I? 

"Rose?" I spin around to see Harry standing at the door. "Hello." He walks over and I stand up, placing a kiss on his lips. He just presses his forehead against mine, smirking. "I love those pants. They look amazing. And you're wearing the top? Fuck. Your lucky Jeremy is here." He whispers all this in my ear and I blush. 

"Or am I unlucky?" I whisper back

"Or am I unlucky?" I whisper back. He is wearing a blue suit, with golden flowers all over it. "You look amazing. That suit looks amazing." He laughs, finally letting me go and doing a little spin. Jeremy clears his throat and both of us look over. 

"Just didn't want you two ripping each other's clothes off because it seemed like you forgot I was here." Harry laughs, walking over to Jeremy and hugging him.

"How have you been?" Jeremy sighs. 

"I miss Rose. But she is happy here. Can we talk? Like... privately?" Harry looks over to me, worried but I just laugh. I know exactly what Jeremy is going to do. 

"Sure?" Jeremy grabs Harrys hands and leads him out of the room. I wave goodbye. 

"ROSE I AM HERE!" Maddie comes bursting through a different door into the room. She is dressed up as well. "Guess who got the night off to come and watch a concert? Me." She comes over and hugs me. "Isn't Jeremy suppose to be here?" I laugh.

"Yeah, he is just busy threatening Harry right now." I take a seat on the couch. 

"Ooo! Where! I wanna join too!" I laugh, pointing at the door they exited through. Maddie shoots me some finger guns and runs towards the door. Maddie and Jeremy have never met, but I think they will get on like two peas in a pod. 

A solid 5 minutes later, Jeremy and Maddie come waltzing into the room, hand in hand. 

"What did you guys do?" They sit down next to me, with giant grins on their faces.