Boyfriend, not bitch

I wake up the next morning in my own hotel room. I can feel someone else in the bed, and I assume it is Jeremy. 

"Morning bitch," I say, slapping in the general direction of the body, before getting out of bed. The body groans, sitting up from the bed. 

"I thought I was your boyfriend, not your bitch." I snip around and see a shirtless Harry yawning and rubbing his eyes, sitting in my bed. 

"What the fuck? Where is Jeremy?" Harry laughs, getting out of bed, making me now realize he is pantless.

"I offered him my room for the night. Dont you remember?" Suddenly everything comes rushing back. 

"Ah. Yes, I do." Harry smiles, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me in close, planting a kiss on my forehead. 

"I am so glad I can finally do that now." I laugh, pushing him off me. 

"You have another show tonight, right? At 6:00 pm?" He just nods his head and I check the time. "FUCK ME IT IS 3!!" Harry's face widens.

"Your fucking with me right?" I just look at him with a look of utter horror on my face. He slowly realizes I am not joking and he starts running around grabbing his pants and shirt from last night, and his weird-ass bag. He hops over to me as he tries to pull his pants up.

"Love you! See you tonight!" He plants a kiss on my forehead before running out of my room half-naked, griping his shoes. I laugh, making myself a coffee and sitting down. 

"Wait... HOLY SHIT!" I fling off the couch, spilling my coffee all over the table. 

"Woah! What's going on?" Jeremy walks back into the room, looking over at the coffee and then me. "What the fuck happened? Did I just see a shirtless Harry Styles run out of your room?" 

"HARRY SAID HE LOVED ME!" Jeremy just stares at me for a moment, before running over and tackling me to the floor, pinning me down. 

"What the FUCK did you just say?" 

"I woke up and I thought it was you but then it was Harry and I was like 'hahaha cool' and then I checked the time and it was 3 and he was like 'Ahh shit' and he ran around getting all his shit and then he went running out the door before he turned around and kissed me and said 'I love you ill see you tonight!" Jeremy is still on top of me, but at this point," he rolls off and lays down next to me. 

"Holy... Shit."

_________

"You ready?" Jeremy is laying on the bed with his PJs on, whilst I am getting ready for tonight's concert. 

"Almost! How's this?" I walk out of the bathroom and gesture down at my clothes. 

"I mean... its nice." I just flip him off and walk over to my bag, checking my phone. My face drops when I see the screen.

"Oh shit... what happened?" Jeremy looks up at me. 

"I have 5 missed calls and 40 texts." I open my phone, and my face drops. "They... they are all from the hospital." Jeremy looks at me, before running over. He wraps his arms around my shoulders and nods his head, I dial the hospital, lifting the phone up to my ear.

"Hello thank you for calling Sydney Hospital how can we assist you?" I clear my throat, trying to stop tears of worry from falling down my cheeks. "Uh- you ah- you guys called me? I have a father in your care? Ryan Falls?" There is silence for a moment before a hear the lady sigh. 

"Ah. Yes... I am sorry to have to be the one to tell you this... but he had a relapse." I let out a soft whimper and sink down to the floor, bringing Jeremy with me.

"A relapse?" 

"Yes, they figured out that he was suffering from severe heart problems, but just as he was being taken to treatment, his heart failed again." 

"Is he..."

"Oh! No! He isn't... but we are not sure how long he might have left." Now I can't hold it in. Tears and sobs escape my body, and I feel Jeremy's arms wrap around my whole body.

"Rose? Rose, what do you want me to do?" I can bearly hear him. I can't even open my eyes as it is. The phone is hung up by now, and I sit there for a good ten minutes, just sobbing. 

"Fuck." I say, before standing up. 

"Woah, Rose, I dont think your fit to go to work right now. Stay here?" Jeremy still isn't exactly sure what happened, but he knows something is obviously wrong. 

"No... I am going to Australia." Jeremy's eyes widen but I have already run into the bathroom, ripping apart my bags to find sweats and getting changed. I wipe my face clean and then grab a backpack, shoving a change of clothes, my phone, passport, and anything else I need. 

"Really? Do you want me to come? I... I dont know if I can though, I dont have enough cash... but I can take out a loan! On one of those apps! And I dont care about the consequences! Really!" I smile sadly.

"It's ok. I need to do this alone." I hug him, not letting any more tears roll down and go to walk out the door. 

"Wait, Rose? What do you want me to do? Should I tell Harry?!" I just nod my head, not even listening to what he was saying. 

I burst out from the hotel, making sure to not let the man who was supposed to drive me see me. Fuck, I am so gonna lose my job. But, I dont know how long I have left with my best friend, so that feels more fucking important. I run down the street and away from the hotel, and call a taxi, quickly hopping in the back.

"The airport please." The driver raises his eyebrows at me. 

"Which one miss?"

"Just the nearest one I dont care." The driver rolls his eyes before starting the car and driving off. For the first time in the past 20 minutes, I take a deep clear breath, letting all the thoughts run through my head. 

"Got something on your mind?" I look up and see the driver watching me from the mirror. 

"More than you can imagine." He chuckles a soft hearty chuckle that makes him sound like a smoker. I take my headphones out, putting them on, and randomly playing a song. 

"I am in my bed... and your not her-" Of fucking course falling starts playing.

"No! Not today bitch!" I just fling my headphones off my head and they land with a crash on the seat next to me. I really, dont need to be thinking about Harry right now. He doesn't even know about my dad because I didn't fucking tell him. Plus, he has fans to look after, fans who would take a bullet for him. I mean... I guess I would too, but his thing just feels more important to me right now. For him, at least. 

"Here miss." I look out the window to find the same airport that I flew here in.

"Thanks, how much?" I open my door and exit the car, leaning down to the driver's window. 

"Free of charge miss, seems like you really dont need a bill right now." I smile, at the smile act of kindness. 

"You, sir, are an amazing person and you deserve the world. Dont let anybody tell you otherwise." I slap the car before turning and bolting towards the doors. If I miss my dad, I will never forgive myself.