rule 2: all in lowercase

i went to school as instructed and flounted a rule. so this was what happened:

there was a pre-quiz to determin my standard and under 'name' i wrote 'Alna'. then, the examiner looked at me angrily and exclaimed, "have you not read the rule book? all in lowercase!" (i really wanted to exagerrate the last sentence by using uppercase, but its not allowed so...) and then, i recieved a slap. i guess that is what happens when you disregard a rule.

and, don't get me wrong. it isn't that i don't want to follow the rules. my rule book just doesn't open. and when i wanted to prove to the examiner about how obstinate that thing was, it opened. how?! is it being bias? or is it just getting me into trouble? oh right... i'm supposed to be irresponsible. and my story says that i lost my homework and said that my dog ate my homework. right... i'm totally so used to this (i wanted to do that font where you alternate between uppercase and lowercase for the word 'totally' so... mental notes...)

this is really disorganized. no uppercase. good luck to alna! (i wanted to do the crying face but it needs two capital 't's so i can't again).

oh and tomorrow's story is about my first lesson in dhs. so i went to do a bit of research and found that dhs is a private school and is one of the best educational providers that top students who misbehaved from earth goes to. how nice. being called irresponsible and described as one who misbehaved.