rule four. only fullstops

that isn't a lot of rules I know so far but it just seemed like a sharp knife to my narrow throat. rules like no littering, no scamming, et cetra, those are easy to follow. but no capitalisation? that is tough. no choosing your paths? i'm definitely not used to that. a huge tear in curiosity? well, that is a humongous hole punched in human's nature.

i lay on my bed and decided to read tomorrow's story first. like all my other days so far, being 'irresponsible', i have no idea what the rules are. so like all other days until i break all 50 rules, i'm going to break a rule in school everyday. it is the same. just breaking rules. making an embarrassment of myself. and realizing i can get over it since there is order.

i couldn't sleep today. i just kept thinking about what's the point. joy? it's gone now. freedom? poof! the story killed it. i- i don't even know why they don't just execute people like they did in the past. if transferring people to a mysteriously strict planet is the way to go, then- why. just why.

on planet earth, the only things that have a story line to it are just plays, books, movies, and dramas. if those people who created this whole story thing wants to see the whole thing run the way they like, then they should just hire actors to act them out. 

you might argue that they hired us. well, if they did, where is our pay? and don't we have to audition for it.

in my verge of anger, i cried. i sobbed. and that was how i fell asleep.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── 

i had an essay to write for english test. and that was what i like! i loved essays, writings and all those things. to me, it is a form of expression where i get to say what i like!

but for this today's essay, it was a really boring topic where there isn't much to write about. i mean, what perspective can you give on 'your favourite food'? the only thing i could say was that it is yummy, delicious, savoury...

and to spark the effect of my writing without using capital letters, i used question marks, exclaimation marks as well as speech tag and commas.

guess what. to my utter disbelieve. it was not allowed. now. i realised how this sentence sounds so monotonous. it just seemed so... i don.t know. i.m just replacing every single punctuation with a fullstop. .be grateful..i told myself. afterall. it could be worse. maybe next time. you can.t even use fullstops...