Chapter 28: Provisional Licensing Exam!! Part 2

“Alright for this final part of the exam you would take part in the rescue of civilians in the disaster, they way you rescue them is up to you, you will be tested on based on how you handle each situation.” Mera said released us into the area everyone except Bakugo, Kaminari and Kirishima stayed with the group, they went out of their own in a smaller group

“Y/n come with me Jiro and Sero there's a civilian trapped under those rocks.” Momo pointed towards the two perfectly balanced rocks and there was indeed a civilian there. We can’t move the rocks, we were only lucky that they were perfectly balanced against each other, one wrong move and we can crush the civilian. I created a support stone to keep those rocks in place then Sero wrapped his tape around it giving it full support.

I carried the man out from the rocks, “Are you alright sir, any injuries? We’ll take you to the medical unit to get you checked,” I gave the man a smile, “You’ll be alright sir.” I carried him back to where the safe point was, meeting up with other students who also had civilians there. I put him in the safe zone, but not long after an explosion was heard and Gang Orca who played as a villain in this test came out with a bunch more “villains” behind him, all were dressed in black.

“Everyone get the civilians to another safe location!!” I ordered and the students listened and began gathering the bystanders and began to bring them to another location. Gang  Orca’s quirk “Orcinus” was something I myself couldn’t handle. My ears were sensitive to sounds and he sent his quirk at me, I think I’d be a goner, but getting the people to safety was my top priority so I joined the rest of the group and helped them set up a new safe zone. I turned certain parts of the ground into sand and built a wall surrounding the safe zone and then hardened the sand. It’s just sand from the ground, if I had some metal it’ll be better to use for defenses.

I jumped out of the wall and searched for any remaining people who could be trapped, then I saw a huge explosion and a huge gust of wind was sent my way. Yoarashi and odoroki were fighting, Bakugo was yelling at some of the people he had to save and wasn’t doing good. Gang Oraca was fighting both Yoarashi and Todoroki as they fought their own battles. At this point Todoroki could fail the exam and get extremely injured by both Yoarashi and Gang Orca. This needed to stop at once.

I stomped my foot into the ground making it rumble and quake beneath me which also got the attention of both boys. “STOP FIGHTING EACH OTHER ALREADY!! GANG ORCA IS THE ENEMY RIGHT NOW, WE NEED TO TAKE HIM DOWN AND SAVE THE PEOPLE!!” I shouted at them as the ground cracked and split apart from my quirk making Gang Orca fall into a deep hole, but he got out of it soon after. Yoarashi and Todoroki glared at each other then nodded and all together in one final blow, with Todoroki’s fire, Yoarashi’s wind and my sand we took him down and that concluded the end of our exam.

Waiting to see the results I smacked Todoroki in the back of his head and punched Yoarashi really hard in the gut. “I DON’T CARE IF WE ALL HATE EACH OTHER RIGHT NOW BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN YOU TWO COULD HAVE A BATTLE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE EXAM!! I’M ASHAMED OF THE BOTH OF YOU AND YOUR BEHAVIORS!! DON’T EVER DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT AGAIN DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!!??”

The both stood up straight and tensed up from my angry outburst. “Y-Yes ma’am!!” they replied quickly and rubbed the back of their head, I rubbed my eyes finally calming down then looked at the board viewing the result.

Y/n Gaara

Y/n Gaara

Y/n Gaara

Y/n Gaara

Y/n- oh found it, well I passed, a smile crept onto my face seeing my name on the board. A lot of class 1A passed except for….pfft, I held in my laughter as best as I could seeing Bakugo’s irritated face looking at the board. He didn’t pass and it was hilarious, I did feel bad for Todoroki though, he was forced into a battle he didn’t want to fight and it cost him his results. Midoriya hugged Todoroki trying to comfort him and gave him a kiss on the cheek, Todoroki smiled down at Midoriya and ruffled his green fluffy hair. I thought maybe I should go calm down Mr. Hot Head over there before he blew a fuse.