^1^

Scene ;- 1

IN CAR ..

Yoongi was driving the car while Jhope siting on the other seat . He first sighted at Jhope

Yoongi "hey bro! is something wrong happened to you ?

Yoongi "hey bro! is something wrong happened to you ?.....you have any tension ?"

Jhope "bro today is my result of my second last semester .......I think as usual I got highest marks in the whole class but I am afraid "

Yoongi "oh! don't you worry about that I know how much you done for your studies "

Jhope "Thanks hyung !..love you"

Yoongi "here we arrived go and best of luck ...........bye "

Jhope wave Yoongi .

Jhope was running fastly through the corridor . Finally he reached to his class 's notice board . He was trying to find out his name from the list . He was shocked when he saw his name on second number .

Jhope to himself "heyy.........what the fuck why I am on second place ........whose the first one"

When his beautiful eyes saw the name of the first one . He realize he never heard or saw this name before .

Jhope murmured "PARK BO YOUNG !....do I know you .....I think no"

"hey....mister "

Jhope moved turned back . A cute girl with short height and baby cut was standing in front of him . He was gazed in her beauty . Her eyes were as beautiful as pearls .