Wattpad Original
This is the last free part

Original Edition: PUBLISHING NEWS!

Dear Readers,

Before I go any further, I would like to take a moment to thank every single one of you who have read my book or any of my other books in the years I've been on Wattpad. I don't know if I ever would've started writing and kept writing if it wasn't for this community and the enthusiasm of readers like you. All of your library adds, votes, lovely comments and messages have brought me here to this moment and no amount of words will be able to express how grateful I am to you. I know many of you have been asking about an update on DARK TIDES and I know I've kept you waiting, but there's been a reason for that as I've been hard at work on edits for a certain something.

I'm extremely excited to announce that CROSSBONES will be published by WattpadBooks in Fall 2021!

I wrote this book during the most chaotic time of my life. I was working full-time and attending college courses at night, and in-between raising my two babies at home, I still had to get this idea out of my head and write these words down. When I started writing this book, being published wasn't even a thought. It was a dream that I could never reach, a thing that would never happen to me because I don't come from much and I was living in poverty at the time. I don't say this to receive pity, I say this to hopefully inspire you to keep going and not give up on your own dream. It's there, waiting for you, so don't stop chasing it.

Crossbones will be available to buy in bookstores (distributed by Macmillan in the US and Raincoast in Canada) and will be complete with brand new scenes, fresh world-building, and new character dynamics/relationships. Edit: CROSSBONES is also heading to Russia and will be published with AST Publishers Mainstream!

I cannot wait to share this new version of CROSSBONES with you! Thank you again for reading my book, whether it be the initial first draft I posted or this current one.

Thank you. Thank you. THANK YOU!

- Kim

Follow me on social media for more updates:

Twitter: kimberlyvale_
Instagram: kimberly.vale

icon lock

Show your support for kimberly vale, and continue reading this story

by kimberly vale
@KarateChop
Crossbones is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, y...
Unlock a new story part or the entire story. Either way, your Coins help writers earn money for the stories you love.

This story has 64 remaining parts

See how Coins support your favorite writers like @KarateChop.