six

Addison POV
No one knew why I was glowing and if they did they couldn't stop freaking out.

So I decided to go to the few people who might have a slight idea the elders.

"So explain this to me again you were laughing and then you started glowing .'' wimma said.
" Yes . I know it sounds strange but it happened .'' I said

The elders looked at me as if I had grown two heads and both of them had started breathing fire .

" Haha."

Wait what was that it sounded young and feminine .I went towards the sound and found Eliza and Wyatt making out.

I smirked and called out " E E k-i-s-s-i-n-g and who is she kissing w-y-a-t-t there both k-i-s-s-i-n-g.''

Eliza pulled away and said "really Addison what are you seven.''
"No I'm this many.'' I put six fingers ." I'll be seven in a month .'' I gasped ." Would you like to come to birthday party there will be cake."

Eliza laughed '' touche . But why are you here Addison .''

'' um it's weird if I tell you will you promise not to freak out.'' I said wearily.

"We promise .'' Wyatt said .Eliza looked at him."I promise .'' Eliza looked at him again .'' we can't promise that.'' Eliza nodded

''ok well I was at school with zed and I started laughing and then I started glowing white.''

''what how can you glow your a normal person." Eliza shouted.
"That's why here to talk to the elders many they have some idea of what is going on.''

A book was throne on my feet and one of the elders said."we think this is the answer to your problems."

A/N part two coming soon .
Sorry guys I was really lazy.