eight

A/n alright time to torcher my readers. I think wyliza came in way to fast so in this chapter .IMMA BREAK THEM UP

Elizas POV
"So you find anything good Addie." I ask her."no just these myths about time breakers and light heroes and stuff like that."

Addison rolled her eyes and shook her head ." I don't think more myths about chosen ones are gonna help me . I mean remember the great Alfa."

Zed laughed."yeah that .yeah .but what do you mean chosen one?"

"It talked about a chosen one who would be zombie werewolf light hero and time breaker." She explained.

"Wait how could one person be all of ." I lost my sentence when I looked at Wyatt he still didn't apologise for last night.

-------------flashback------------
After Addison left me and Wyatt were just chilling in the den .

That's when he said."you know you zombies are lucky."

A/n some of the things Eliza's about to say don't belong to me I got them of I difrent story I found on goggle I'm just using them to start drama.

I looked at him shocked "lucky you think we're lucky."

Wyatt didn't look at me " well yeah it looks like you zombies always got what you wanted."I glared at him really name one time we got what we wanted."

Wyatt still didn't look at me" well didn't you zombies manage to get your selves on the cheerleader team football different clubs and zed ran for president."

I was starting to shout " well that's not the same thing barely any zombies made it on to the team and when they did they were treated unfairly same for the for the foot ball team.and by the way when you got here we weren't allowed to go to the places we normally went but you got handed things on a sliver platter!"

Wyatt just said " we actually hate silver so." I was sick of it .

A/N here comes the goggle story part

"I want to tell you a story when I was little about three I was waiting for zed to finish his chores when I saw I little hole in the fence so I went there and I pushed my tiny body threw the hole and what I saw shocked me .there were pretty pink and blue houses with children that weren't pale like us had Rick black and creamy blond hair .and it was summer so they had these pink drinks and at that moment I realized how parched I was .so then I did the worst mastake of my life.i crawled threw and went up  read away I didn't not know what was going on this so I just went over to the next house I saw a little boy and I asked him can ask me your drink he screams his mother pulled in Malay from me and everybody was just yelling and screaming around turn around we I didn't know what to do so I just crawled up until little ball until zombie patrol came."

"Don't worry let me remind you that I was a little girl 3 year old girl he picks me up cussed me out and then threw me over the fence I broke my arm I didn't know what was going on I didn't know that I was supposed to be on that side of the fence all I knew was that I was his Angel and that they were so there we didn't always get it easy."

A/N sorry if there were mistakes on it I used my microphone.