1 - His Eyes

The eyes..

THIRD PERSON's POV

After their last exam Type, Techno, Champ and Win came out of their college with lots of hope and excitement for their new journey which was yet to start.

They had planned to watch movie in the evening after the exams, together with other friends, one last time before they say goodbye.

They didn't know when they are going to meet again as Techno was planning to continue his studies in States with his Cousin and Champ and Win were returning to their hometown.

Champ was planning to continue his Thai boxing and Win was aiming to become a professional swimmer.

They all knew everyone has a different path to walk and they were sincerely routing for each others  success promising to be friends even when they are far.

Type went to his home and took a nice shower and wore a simple black jeans and white t-shirt and a matching shoe. He always dressed simple but still looked beautiful.

His simplicity is what attracts people. He was setting his hair when his dad came inside looking for him.

"you are going out?"

"Yes dad, Techno wants to watch a movie with everyone"

"Enjoy" His dad said and went back to his reading.

Even though Mr.Kanawut had something to discuss, he stopped himself as he knew Type wants to release his frustration and he decides to talk to him when he comes back.

Type reached the venue 10 minutes before and was about to call the others, he heard the loud voice of Champ calling him which made the people to turn back and look at them.

Win too joined them and the late comer Techno was late again. They planned to go inside as movie was about to start.

"Typeeee, wait for me"

Techno came shouting just when they were about to enter, and two unfamiliar faces followed him.

"Why are you guys in a hurry"

"Because certain someone here doesn't know the meaning of being on time" Win hissed.

"I know I know. This is my cousin Tharn and Pufai, his fiancé"

Techno introduced the new face. Tharn greeted Techno's friends but his eyes stuck on Type.

Everyone raised their hands to greet as Tharn was older than everyone . Type started to get uncomfortable as Tharn never stopped staring.

He is known to be wild and crazy when he is with his friends but an introvert when he is around with strangers.

Specifically, he didn't like the eyes which were looking at him like a prey, he just wanted to disappear, but Techno urged everyone to get inside as they were already late for the movie.

 Tharn ordered popcorn and drinks for everyone and joined his cousin's gang with his fiance.

When everyone was busy watching movie , Tharn was staring at Type who was sitting next to Pufai . People looking at them may think he is looking at Pufai, but Type knew those eyes were on him.

He was fidgeting at his seat and was wondering when will the movie end. Once the credits started going up, he urged Techno and Champ to move their asses.

Even though his friends were busy blabbering about the movie they saw just now, the last thing he wanted was to be part of it.

When they reached parking lot, Tharn announced that he will drop Type on the way as their route is same. Even though Type wanted to run away, he couldn't reason with Techno.

Thanks to Techno, Type was in the back seat of Tharn's car. His eyes were more on Type than on the road.

Type never felt this uncomfortable with someone's presence, but those eyes were scaring Type.

Tharn tried his best to talk to Type but the younger one made sure he is busy talking with his clueless friend and not even 15 minutes, they reached.

Tharn thought he will let him go today. Techno got down with Type and hugged him tightly.

"I'll miss you Typee, but I'll miss your naggings more" Techno joked.

Type smacked on Techno's head. Techno will be travelling to states in 2 weeks, and this would be the last day they see each other as they were not sure if Type will get time to go to Airport and Techno is busy with his preparation as he was busy with his exams.

"Try to behave and enjoy as much as possible and don't forget to write me back " said Type hugging Techno back.

Even though Techno is nosy, Type is going to miss his best friend who was revolving around him like Earth revolves around sun. They bid goodbye and Type went inside without even glancing at Tharn who was staring at him all the time .

Tharn knew he was making Type feel uncomfortable around him, but he couldn't stop himself from staring Type.

Of course. Type is both handsome and beautiful. It will be hard for anyone to take their eyes off him.

He just wanted to taste those beautiful lips and devour his body once.

Only once.

He wished that day would come soon and started the car giving a smile to Pufai who was busy in her phone.

____________________________

I will try to post a chapter per day and please don't spoil it for the new readers if you were here before.

Will they meet again? If yes, what happens when they meet?

____________________________

It's been long time. Isn't it? Missed you guys ❤️

Love,
Lucy