3 - Entering his Dungeon

Please let me go..

THIRD PERSON's POV

Type had this uneasiness in his chest from morning as if he is expecting something bad to happen somewhere. As if it was on cue, in the evening he got a call from Techno's dad letting him know that Techno is not well and was admitted in the hospital for a week and currently he is resting at his family vacation house.

Type was shocked to hear the news as Techno was doing fine on his engagement day and didn't show any signs of being sick.

Didn't know that Techno knows to hide his pain, and laugh in front of him as if nothing happened.

Type thought as Techno's dad told him he was sick that day too, but he wanted to attend his engagement at any cost and fought with his parents to letting him go.

Type prepared dinner and got ready to visit Techno. He got the location details from Techno's dad and booked the cab as he never been to No's Family's this vacation house, and he was not aware of which bus he must take.

In the meantime, he informed his dad about Techno and let him know that he will be visiting him and will be returning home late. Mr. Kanawut didn't want to stop him as he knew his son was worried about his friend.

He told him to be safe and let him know if he is gonna stay over. Type nodded and hailed the cab and started towards the destination.

After 45 minutes of drive, cab stopped in front of a big gate letting him know that they have arrived at the destination. Just by the size of the gate Type could tell how rich Techno's family was but that wasn't a surprise for him as he knew well.

A guard walked to him and enquired about his visit and opened the gates for Type to enter. Type got down from the cab and walked inside

Type walked for a minute or so with plants and trees on his both the side. It was a short walk, his mouth went aww when he saw beautiful big house with lights surrounding everywhere.

He is sure this is just another house for Techno's family, but Type can't help but admire how beautiful it looks

He is sure this is just another house for Techno's family, but Type can't help but admire how beautiful it looks. He knows they don't spend much time here, but it looks nothing but new.

For a minute, Type forgot that his friend is sick and lying inside.

Type has visited other vacation houses which belonged to No's family, but his first time here.

He pressed the doorbell and waited for someone to open. Type brought his hands to respect the house cleaner who opened the door and entered to see someone he never thought he will see again.

Tharn Kirigun.

Tharn was sitting in the living room and was busy reviewing documents without looking up.

"Hello, P'Tharn" Type greeted first to get his attention.

"Oh Type, you are here" Tharn smiled and invited him to sit.

"How is Techno? And where is everyone?" Type asked as he didn't see anyone at home except the workers who were also finishing their works to leave.

"He is fine. It's just a dengue, but you know him. Overreacts to everything and he was also worried about leaving here and coming with me"

"I know" Type smiled knowing Techno's nature.

"But where is he now? In his room?"

"No, he was taken to hospital 30 minutes ago as his temperature increased again"

"Oh! I hope he is fine" Type panicked.

"Don't worry Type, he is fine. They will be back in an hour or two" Tharn said.

From one-point Tharn stopped looking at his documents and concentrated only on Type who was giving different emotions talking about his friends. Type didn't observe at first but after some time when he was relieved that Techno is fine, he observed Tharn's strange behavior.

"Then I'll go back for now and will come back again tomorrow" Type said as he was uncomfortable with all the looks Tharn was giving him.

Why his stare is so much uncomfortable! I better go back.

"Just wait for some more time and they will be here soon" Tharn said as he came and sat next to Type.

Type was not sure what to do. He was torn between staying and going back. He wanted to meet Techno but staying alone with Tharn was something he wanted to avoid.

"There is a library in first floor, you can check it out and read something until everyone comes back" Tharn encouraged Type to go up and explore his library as he went to check his documents again.

Type went up and he could see an open library where hundreds of books are arranged in alphabetical order.

How did he know I love reading books. Techno is nosy as always.

Type found a book he liked and sat on the nearby chair and started reading. After some time, he felt someone was behind him and turned anxiously to see Tharn standing motionless and staring at him.

"Did they come back already?" Type asked getting up from his seat.

"No. looks like they are going to be little late" Tharn answered as he marched towards Type.

Tharn held Type's hands, and pulled towards himself, and hugged him tightly startling Type.

"Stay with me until they come back" Tharn snuggled to Type's neck giving him goosebumps.

Type tried to come out of Tharn's hug but strong hold on his waist did not help. Type started screaming scared for his life. He tried his best to push Tharn, but he didn't even budge and held him in place.

Type could smell alcohol in Tharn's breath. He was more scared now. He pushed Tharn with all the strength he had and started running towards the entrance but a strong handheld him in place.

"Please let me go home P'Tharn" Type tried to beg the drunk man, but Tharn was not in a state of listening.

Type screamed for help when he was being dragged to Tharn's bedroom. There was no single soul to help him as workers already left to their houses and Type couldn't fight with drunk Tharn's strength.

"Please let me go. What are you trying to do to me"

Type shouted and begged at the same time, desperate to get out of the situation as he understood what Tharn's intentions are.

Tharn forced his lips on Type and held him in place by not letting him move. Type's tears fell as reality hit him. He was the Rabbit in Lion's dungeon.

____________________________

I'm getting lost in my own story again. Hope you guys are doing well.

Stay safe.

Love,
Lucy❤️