Shot 5

Sanskar was so tensed for Swara. After so long they were spending their time with each other forgetting the past but now Swara to lose the consciousness was something which made him fear. So many thoughts were running on his head. He carefully lied her on bed & was squeezing Swara's hand. He was sobbing, doctor arrived & ask him to wait outside. Then Uttara came to console her brother.

Uttara - Bhai, Don't worry Bhabhi will be fine. Maybe she fainted due to the stress of recent happening.

Sanskar - No Uttara but she was shivering before fainting. I tried to wake her up but was not responding. I'm worried for her. I hope she is fine.

Uttara - Bhai, morning I saw Bhabhi coming from the terrace. Also, her clothes were wet.

Sanskar - But when I saw her, her dress was not wet.

Uttara - Bhai, She would have changed her dress before you see her.

Meanwhile, the doctor came out of the room & Sanskar was waiting for her reply.

Doctor - Mr.Maheshwari, your wife has got drenched with rainwater & she has been with it for so long. It has affected her health badly & how can your wife be so careless?

Sanskar - How is she now doctor?

Doctor - She is physically & mentally is so weak. So try to keep her away from all the kinds of stress & take good care of her. Most importantly, she wanted her family's love & affection now.

Sanskar - Doctor when will she will gain conscious?

Doctor - It will take around 5 to 6 hours. Now she is sleeping due to the medicine effect.

Sanskar - Okay doctor.Thank you!

Sanskar was so angry with himself. He blamed himself for Swara's state. He was so worried for her. He was beside Swara caressing her forehead for a long time.
Sanskar got a call from Nikil & he moved out of the room leaving Swara because he didn't want to disturb her.

Meanwhile, Swara woke up. Her head was paining a lot. She was feeling thirsty, so she tried to get some water which was a bit far away from the bed. She kept her legs on the floor & tried to walk but she couldn't walk properly because she was fragile.

Somehow she reached the place where the water was but her leg slips. She closed her eyes in fear of falling but Sanskar holds her before falling. Slowly Swara opens her eyes & signs in relief finding herself on Sanskar's arms.

She smiles at Sanskar but in return, she gets an angry glare from him. Swara tries to speak to Sanskar but he without paying any heed to it carries her to the couch & makes her sit on it.

Uttara brings lunch to their room & places it on the table. She leaves without saying anything understanding the situation.

Sanskar feeds Swara. She eats like a good child, understanding Sanskar anger. Sanskar was furious at Swara for not taking care of herself but he controlled himself because she was weak.

Swara - Sorry Sanskar. I can't bear your silence. Your anger is better than your silence. It's really hurting Sanskar. Talk to me Sanskar. Please Sanskar give your princess a last chance.

Swara's words were melting Sanskar but he didn't show it to her.

Sanskar -You take some rest now & I have some work to complete.