Shot 8

Three years later

A lady was seen standing near the window & she was lost in the night sky. Her face looked like was so disturbed & was in deep thoughts. Her trace of thoughts was broken by the phone call.

Lady - Ragini,

Ragini - Swara, how are you?

Swara - I'm fine, anything important?

Ragini - Yes, Maa is not well Swara. She wants to meet you all.

Swara - Ragini, but we

Sanskar comes from behind & snatched the phone from her & spoke.

Sanskar - Ragini, we will be reaching by tomorrow morning. Inform Badi Maa & Badi Papa about this.

Ragini- Thank you so much Sanskar.

Sanskar cuts the call & Swara was looking at Sanskar blankly.

Swara - Sanskar, are we going back to Maheshwari Mansion?

Sanskar - Swara I know you don't want to meet Badi Maa or Badi Papa but Laksh spoke to me, he was like Badi Maa is health is very critical. She isn't well, she wants to meet us Swara so it's better if we visit her.

Swara - Okay, Sanskar. Let's go to Kolkata then.

Sanskar - Swara you take some rest now, I will book the tickets via online & ask others to get ready.

Swara - Sanskar, where is Ayan?

Sanskar - Aliya, Ayan & Ayush are with Maa, Swara.

Saying this Sanskar moves from there & Swara was again gets lost in her thoughts.

Swara's POV

Exactly three years before the same day, we stepped out of Maheshwari Mansion. I  can never forget this day. After that, we never met them. I was with contact with Ragini but we never talked as sisters. We barely talked on calls just to know about each other's well being. Even Sanskar did the same with Laksh but Sanskar helped Laksh in his business as Laksh didn't have much experience in the business. We didn't forgive them but yet it was bothering us. Me, Sanskar, Maa, Mom, Papa & Uttara settled in Mumbai and started to live happily but yet somewhere in heart I'm feeling sad for not forgiving them. After all, they were our family once.

POV ends

Flashback (3rd person pov)

Sanskar knew Laksh was a person who comes into other words but Sanskar didn't want to repeat the mistake by trusting them again.

Sanskar - Like seriously Laksh. From when did I become Bhai for you from Sanskar?

Laksh - Bhai, please forgive us we misunderstood you, I never expected Adarsh Bhai will do this. It happened all of a sudden we couldn't figure it out.

Durga Prasad - Yes, Sanskar we never thought Adarsh could do this. Please forgive us beta, call Ram & Sujatha back. We will live as before in the same place. Even we want to ask forgiveness from them.

Annapurna - See Sanskar, circumstances made us believe that you are at fault. Even you would have done the same if you were at our place so keep all the angry at side & settle back here with us. It will be good for both families.